Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TMI warning, but i have a real question and posted this else where and got no answers, help!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My DH and I had sex, he fisted me and now my vagina is swollen red and really irritated. We did this on saturday night. Now I am miserable. I have since started my period. Any ideas? Should I go to er? It hurts so bad I want to cry. Oh and I have thick white clumps coming too. And kinda smells, but that might be my period idk, it never smells.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Replies (131-137):
nebraskamom1
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Must be revenge for you sticking your finger up his ass last week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnglNGreen
by Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Sounds like some sort of infection... Really might want to get it looked at
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Lmao!! That's ur responce is that I need to talk correctly. Wow! I'm so sorry I'm on mobile and autospell can be a bitch sometimes. Geez stfu

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of yall need to ask men on the looseness factor. If u get the shit pounded out of u 24/7 and ur dry when they r doing it. Ur shit will stretch out!!! Ask a man that's been with multiple women. Not just a few. They don't know shit. And most women's will go back but not always!!!

Yeah and you need to learn how to talk correctly !!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM
He stuck his first in there, wow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I've done this before. He could've given you a bacterial infection. It can happen if he didn't wash his hands thoroughly. I learned this the first time me and my DH did this exact thing.. Ugh. No fun afterwards! I got on an antibiotic and it went right away. We still do it occasionally but I'm always like... CLEAN HANDS CLEAN HANDS!! Good luck! Nothing worse than a sore and smelly whoo whoo!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Ugh, you are posting this everywhere

Go to the doctor

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

No ! Auto correct is a pain I know this, you sound just down right stupid... Go back and re-read your original post and now your response to me is ignorant too- Your language alone makes you sound ignorant and then you add in the - yall- incomplete sentences- dirty language- the stupid lmao-stfu- incomplete thoughts- and everything else- and that makes for one stupid ass sounding post-
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)