Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what's wrong with me???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i feel so terrible, i know i'm about to get bashed, but anyway i have a really hard time getting motivated, i'm a stay at home mom and i take care of my 3 month old, i do fine with him i do everything he needs and i play with him and hold him but when it comes to house work i just literally can't find the motivation, it's so unlike me cuz i used to be a clean freak, now with that said my living room and kitchen are usually straight, but never as clean as it used to be, the floors need swept and mopped i need to dust and all that stuff, but as far as mine and my dh's room...its a complete mess!! i'm so behind on laundry it's thrown everywhere, i just don't know whats wrong with me i'm so embarrased! i feel like such a horrible wife, my husband is so sweet about it though, he tells me i do the most important job which is taking care of our son! 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Replies (11-13):
mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM

There is nothing wrong with you!!! You have a new baby and you are probably exhausted!!!! Just enjoy your time with your baby and clean when you feel like it. The housework will be there when you feel like doing it! Good luck and feel better soon! ((HUGS))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM

((hugs)) I'm the same way

NoahsCoolMama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Do you think you may be suffering from Post-Pardum Depression? I know your son is 3 months old, but mine didn't rear its ugly head until my son was about 7-8 months old. Just a thought!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN