Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Opposite or like your DH?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Are you and your dh/so alike in looks or personality?

Or are you opposites in every way?

What are the pros and cons of your relationship? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I think my husband is better looking then me. I'm not ugly but he is over the top good looking and I feel more average pretty.

I'm a democrat and he is a republican.

I have a college degree and he does not.

I grew up in an affluent neighborhood with wealthy parents and he grew up in a low income area with parents who were lower middle class.

We love the same tv shows and movies. We read the same books. But we grew up very differently.

We have the same values but the only difference is I support gay marriage and he does not. He is not a homophobe though. He just thinks they should call it civil unions when gay marry.

RedQueen477
by Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:31 AM

We are very much alike in a lot of ways as far as our beliefs and philosphys and how we see the world, but our temperments are different.  

lol..he's the Nice one.

He's a much more diplomatic person than I am, so tends to be more subtle and patient with people. He's more extroverted, chatty, sociable and likes people.  I on the other hand have very little patience for anything that I think is bullshit and tend to be far more immediate and direct. I'm more of an introvert, quiet, not particularly social and most people get on my nerves very quickly ;-)

We see the value of and admire each other's natures and methods though and together we make a great team..lol 

We balance one another out perfectly :-)

mrs.jessefuller
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Very very different...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kolbiesmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Opposite in every way. I am VERY outgoing whereas my dh is shy and very quiet.

We are very different in looks as well. He can also go out in public and npt care what he looks like...not me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrusherMama86
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:36 AM
My husband and I are from the same planet. All except I tend to be anxious and he goes with the flow. It's a good balance. And he was raised in the country and I am a "city girl" according to his family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM
opposites in every way...but we fit together perfectly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Opposite in every way. It works for us..never really thought about the how's though. 15 years and still going strong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN