Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone Else Think Jessica Simpson's Weight Gain is Excessive?

Posted by   + Show Post

She looks super big....my dr. was getting on my ass for gaining 40 pounds. she looks like she gained more.

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM
2 moms liked this

She gained more, but it doesn't bug me. We need more women who are a little heavier in hollywood.

I sit here and beat myself up over my weight, seeing a photo like this makes me feel a little better. Here she is, with all these resources to be healthy, and she is still chunky.

caito
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Maybe she's REALLY bloated along with all the weight gain. Who knows.

Terra3
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Many news outlets are suspecting she's secretly carrying twins. But it could just be weight gain from her eating cheese cake 3 or 4 times a day according to her lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Jenny McCarthy gained like 80 pounds during her pregnancy and she looks great now.
She'll be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellokittyy
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this

leave her alone.

let her be happy

cherryohcherry
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Yes, she's probably indulging a bit too much.
Still, she's radiant and glowing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anouck
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

She's petite, any gain is going to look extra big on her. Yes, she looks like she gained quite a bit, but so what? She looks incredibly happy, and like she's enjoying her pregnancy to the fullest. So good for her! She can afford to hire the best nutritionists and trainers to get back in shape after she gives birth, and I think it's kind of refreshing to see a celebrity who doesn't freak out about gaining weight. I think she looks awesome!

Rydersmommy178
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
She looks big, but I'm sure when you aren't able to have thy strict diet and exercise routine everyday it's easier to gain the weight.

I gained 90 lbs with my first, took me a whole year to get the weight off, but I've only gained 25 this pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L.I.MOMMY1980
Today at 12:25 AM
by Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
She did get big but she's pregnant I'm sure she will lose it after the baby
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM
i dunno about her weight.... lots of people put on weight during pregnancy and then drop it all again. I don't normally like to judge people on weight. the outfit, however.... who let her out of the house thinking THAT looked good?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)