Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone Else Think Jessica Simpson's Weight Gain is Excessive?

Posted by   + Show Post

She looks super big....my dr. was getting on my ass for gaining 40 pounds. she looks like she gained more.

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Replies (41-50):
Lizzys_mommy13
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Oh well. 

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Yes she looks huge, but so was I LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM

She used to be so thin! This is her in 2005
specialwingz
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Everyone carries and gains differently.  Who are we to judge her.  She is the happiest I have ever seen her and I'm happy for her and hubby.

Katalina650
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I think she looks fine.  I gain a lot with my pregnancies, and I do not pig out.  Some women just get bigger.  If you follow the Brewer's diet for pregnancy, it really has you eat a lot of protein.  The important thing is blood pressure, energy levels and not having diabetes.  She looks really happy in this picture, I think she is cute.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
I don't give an ish, my friend gained 70lbs with her first and lost it all. She has 3 kids now and she's fit as can be...she's a size 4...
rakismama
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
I think she huge! Like not even just baby she looks like a over weight person. But I'm sure she will loose all of it with the money she has for trainers and food nutritionist. I can't wait to see the baby pics!!
MsSpice
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Who cares?  It's her body.  She can gain as much weight as she wants.  I'm sure that she can afford to hire a nutritionist and personal trainer to take it off after she gives birth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes because ribs are sexy and healthy...eye roll...she's always struggled with weight, like mariah carey

Quoting Anonymous:

She used to be so thin! This is her in 2005
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM

she's got the money to hire trainers to lose it. maybe it water weight. my feet looked liked sausages...LOL dd made my ass swell up. gave birth and instant weightloss, plus bf helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)