Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are leaving dh tomorrow and he doesnt know - update 3/24

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

DD and I are in a safe place. 3/24

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Replies (41-50):
gavansmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I agree to take the money.  If you can switch cars then do it, if not let it go.  If he is posessive over you and watches everything you do you might want to delete this post.  If he saw it....

Mrs.Miller11
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:31 PM
4 moms liked this

also, where are you and how old is your child? I can help if you are close

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM
I would take the $. Your going to need it. Good luck.
Rhiannon1980
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Good luck take the money. Be safe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! I don't have any advice, since it's already been said. Keep us updated if/when you can!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ozarkdragonfly
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been exactly where you are not so long ago. I'd tell him I have a dr apt I forgot about so I need the carseat and I'll fill the car up before I bring it home, just forget to mention that that day will be some Sunday in the middle of the week. Take the 600 (you'll need that to fill up his car lol) and hit the road. Try, though I know it's hard, not to be too sentimental about the things you take. Be as practical as possible. You can pm me if you need someone to talk to. Stay strong and good luck! I got out and so can you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alamomov2
1 mom liked this

Also, either call the shelter when you know its safe, or just show up. Make sure you tell them everything, they can help you get custody papers started and do reports and stuff like that. Also if the car is not in your name make sure you let them know that. They will give you legal advice on how to do everything legally and help you along the way.

sarah7181
Definetly take the money, just take the drawers of clothes and pile them in the trunk, see about getting the car washes, or just go in the SUV, perhaps the throw away cell, and definetly check the paperwork on dd. Not sure how that works. gl!
Bigloveingmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Saying a prayer for you good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puddinpopsmama
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM

take the $600!!! and  as far as getting him to take the car... hmmm maybe tell him you have an apt and youd rather take the car since its better on  gas and  your apt is  farther away then his school??? hope this helps.  stay safe and have a back up plan!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured