Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the most vindictive thing you've ever done?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 195 Replies

And why? 

How did you feel afterward? Do you feel like the revenge fit and they deserved it? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ataemommy
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
24 moms liked this
I stuffed my ex husband's stocking at Xmas with blow pops after I found out he cheated on me with a dude. It was fucking hilarious. I videotaped it. I'd do it again 100 times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickysmom71
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I did a lot and I do mean A LOT of vindictive shit...I'll tell you a very tame one....

On a bitch I hated, and I just hated her because of her face, I didn't really know her.....she had a brand new car, nothing fancy, but it was brand new, I poured a pound of sugar in her gas tank....then I let her know it was me who did it so she would wanna fight me, then I kicked her ass, like really fucking bad.  I was 15 then (she was 19)....and that was a tame one, everything else was worse, there is a long list.   

I haven't done shit like that in years now, because I have grown up...

ETA...I have NEVER felt bad, not once.

xXxLillithxXx
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm very vindictive. And I've never felt guilty or bad afterwords...if someone is a POS why would I care if they suffer in any way? If theres a hell I have a one way ticket. I'm cool with that though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I ripped up every single picture a live in bf had of his supposed ex. I knew he was still fucking her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
my dh ex would text and call and cry the blues every time her marriage got bad and I called her 50 times a day to fuck with her so she would stop calling my dh with her depressed ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I had girls in HS that would call me a bitch or snob.  I showed them how nice I was being to them by showing how mean I could have been.  I turned the entire school against a couple of girls.  They caused me 10 minutes of being uncomfortable and earned years of abuse for it.  You only have to do it a couple of times before people realize that you dont want to tangle with me.

I got away with anything after that and nobody ever crossed me again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM
5 moms liked this
I beat the shit out of my supposed bff after my husband fucked her and then I pretended to forgive her and proceeded to make her my bitch. Dh wont look at her but she gives ke money, watches my kids and buys me shit. I bring up what she did sometimes to make her feel extra guilty and she spends and spends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM
My partners best friend picked on me every chance they had, so I finally told my partner what they were doing and now they aren't friends anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Oooh you are scary....lame!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I had girls in HS that would call me a bitch or snob.  I showed them how nice I was being to them by showing how mean I could have been.  I turned the entire school against a couple of girls.  They caused me 10 minutes of being uncomfortable and earned years of abuse for it.  You only have to do it a couple of times before people realize that you dont want to tangle with me.

I got away with anything after that and nobody ever crossed me again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

There was a married woman in another state who I discovered was having inappropriate contact with my (ex) bf. I found out that she had a separate email just for my bf that her husband didn't know about (because he'd discovered their relationship in the past and obviously had a problem about it, but I guess she told him they were just "friends" or downplayed it). They never had sex (that I know of) but he would tell her everything about our relationship and call her "sweetie" and say he wished she lived near him, when can they see each other, "I will always love you"-- you get the picture. 

Well, we broke up, but I maintained a hatred for her because I blamed her for a lot of our problems. I created a fake facebook profile with pictures I found on the web, a bunch of random people I added as friends (you'd be surprised how many people will "friend" you, having no idea who you are), and then made up a story to her husband on fb that I was moving to their town and looking for a job at his company. He (being a stand-up kind of guy) told her about it and she friended me as well. (hahaha)

Well, since she posts every move she makes on fb, I got to know quite a bit about what was going on in their lives. I knew when she went out of town for a week. I had some fake business cards made up for "erotic massage" and then sent a "thank you" card to their house, addressed to him. I mentioned how much I enjoyed our time together (during the week she was gone), how I hoped he did well in his road race (found out through fb), and said that next time I'd give him a deal on 2 girls. 

How do I know she found the card? She's a stay-at-home woman (no kids, no job, nothing to do), so I assume she gets the mail. Seeing a card addressed to her husband in flowery writing from "Gia" would surely have raised some suspicions. Also, I used a phone number for the card from a woman named "Gia" whom I found on Craigs list who does erotic massages in their town (so if she called the number, it would seem legit). I also drove to their state to mail the card so the postmark would show their city. And, I waited for about a year after creating the fake fb page to do this. 

My goal was to plant a seed of doubt in her mind about her husband that would always eat at her. I didn't want to frame her for anything to her husband, because she would probably just deny and he'd let it go (or he may have his own suspicions as it is). The only thing I feel slightly guilty about is dragging him into it because he seemed like a nice guy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)