Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I guess the heat got too hot in the kitchen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
sexychica25
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM
My fingers are bleeding from being in the fields.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Quoting sexychica25:

That's funny you should say that about your kids being the only black kids in school. I went to a magnet school for middle school, literally the only white child on the school bus once my sister went onto to high school. My neighborhood high school was 10% whites, and the rest are blacks, my parents put us in magnet school because the school literally was horrible, not because of color. I mean less than 30% graduation rate! In high school I had 2 other white kids in the bus with me.
sexychica25
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I love the school he's in. He's actually on a transfer, that school isn't even in our district. I said all that before to prove no matter how hard you try some will forever see nothing more than the color of ones skin.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sexychica25:

That's funny you should say that about your kids being the only black kids in school. I went to a magnet school for middle school, literally the only white child on the school bus once my sister went onto to high school. My neighborhood high school was 10% whites, and the rest are blacks, my parents put us in magnet school because the school literally was horrible, not because of color. I mean less than 30% graduation rate! In high school I had 2 other white kids in the bus with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting sexychica25:

True, there will always be prejudice and judgement passed on skin color. I personally don't see how skin color can affect someone's character of skills. I will absolutely judge someone the second they open their mouth though! The moment I hear someone speak, I immediately pass judgement.
paknari
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I do have to say one thing...your husband doesn't own the whole dreadlock prejudice thing. I hav met plenty of people with dreadlocks and unfortunately I would not take them seriously for a professional position. White black or whatever race youight think.

Quoting sexychica25:

When you live in a town where the rebel flag flows in the wind daily (I know its riddled with southern history), your child is 1 of 2 black kids in his kindergarten class. 2% in the whole damn school. Call a monkey because you have your tongue pierced, told you and your nigger child need to go back to Africa and your husband denied a job because he refuses to cut his dreadlocks off to conform to "look" . SO YES I AM GOING TO COME ON HERE AND MAKE JOKES ABOUT WATERMELON AND COTTON BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY NO MATTER HOW EDUCATED OR HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF ALL SOME SEE IS COLOR. Hell I was in another group and just because I didn't know there was more than one Roosevelt it was ASSummed I was on pa and on my way to the wic office and waiting to get my food stamps.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sexychica25:

I think comments like this is what keeps racism alive and thriving. Did you make fried chicken for dinner as well after you got done picking the cotton?

How is that blacks can say ignorant racist things like this, but my comment probably offended you? And why in the world do blacks call each other "niggas" and yet lose their shit if someone else uses the word?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM
You should've been on the hiring committee at sacred heart hospital. They turned my husband down for a job because he refused to cut his hair. But 7 months later he now holds a corporate position for 3m:) and he didn't have to compromise for the "man" at all.lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sexychica25:

True, there will always be prejudice and judgement passed on skin color. I personally don't see how skin color can affect someone's character of skills. I will absolutely judge someone the second they open their mouth though! The moment I hear someone speak, I immediately pass judgement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I never said he did, the point I was trying to make was they judged him inspire of. Idk if you've ever heard of vanity dreads (that's what he has) they are very well kempt and not preconceived notion of what people think dreads are.

Quoting paknari:

I do have to say one thing...your husband doesn't own the whole dreadlock prejudice thing. I hav met plenty of people with dreadlocks and unfortunately I would not take them seriously for a professional position. White black or whatever race youight think.

Quoting sexychica25:

When you live in a town where the rebel flag flows in the wind daily (I know its riddled with southern history), your child is 1 of 2 black kids in his kindergarten class. 2% in the whole damn school. Call a monkey because you have your tongue pierced, told you and your nigger child need to go back to Africa and your husband denied a job because he refuses to cut his dreadlocks off to conform to "look" . SO YES I AM GOING TO COME ON HERE AND MAKE JOKES ABOUT WATERMELON AND COTTON BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY NO MATTER HOW EDUCATED OR HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF ALL SOME SEE IS COLOR. Hell I was in another group and just because I didn't know there was more than one Roosevelt it was ASSummed I was on pa and on my way to the wic office and waiting to get my food stamps.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sexychica25:

I think comments like this is what keeps racism alive and thriving. Did you make fried chicken for dinner as well after you got done picking the cotton?

How is that blacks can say ignorant racist things like this, but my comment probably offended you? And why in the world do blacks call each other "niggas" and yet lose their shit if someone else uses the word?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Quoting sexychica25:

They probably told him dreds were dirty and unhealthy too! Did he tell them that America even has a black president who managed to graduate from law school too? I didn't vote for Obama, and I don't agree with his policies, but that alone should prove all black people aren't indigent and uneducated lazy asses who have no knowledge or skills.
sexychica25
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I guess they missed the memo:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sexychica25:

They probably told him dreds were dirty and unhealthy too! Did he tell them that America even has a black president who managed to graduate from law school too? I didn't vote for Obama, and I don't agree with his policies, but that alone should prove all black people aren't indigent and uneducated lazy asses who have no knowledge or skills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by β™₯Divaliciousβ™₯ on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Quoting sahmamax2:

I missed it...this board moves FAST! LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN