Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Check out this cake!!!!! (nurses, docs... you will appreciate this)

Saw it at my favorite grocery store's bakery today :D  How cool is that??!!

I'm divorced mommy of three and there are no "baby daddies". I'm a staunch right wing republican and a professional cosmetologist (hair, nails, makeup etc) working my tail off to make my own way in this world. I breastfed my kids and rewarded myself with a boob job to put back what the breastfeeding fairy took away. I believe in tough love, rules, boundaries, discipline and follow through. My kids do not rule the roost. They say yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes please and no thank you. Because of the values and respect that I've taught them, other people don't mind being around them. I spanked my kids just like my mom spanked me and we've all turned out fine. We're a hard playin', fun lovin' family. This is me, take it or leave it.

by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
gum.drop
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
Awe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaknowsbest26

I love this. My parents got me a pretty cool cake for graduating nursing school. It was a nurses cap, syringe, and stethoscope. This would be so cool for a cardiologist, or cardio nurse or something. Very creative.

praisinghim2day
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Yep... I prolly should have squatted down to the level of the cake in the case... so it's taken kind of above it.  But the shape and everything were perfect!

Quoting pinupbeauty90:

Is it a heart?

I'm divorced mommy of three and there are no "baby daddies". I'm a staunch right wing republican and a professional cosmetologist (hair, nails, makeup etc) working my tail off to make my own way in this world. I breastfed my kids and rewarded myself with a boob job to put back what the breastfeeding fairy took away. I believe in tough love, rules, boundaries, discipline and follow through. My kids do not rule the roost. They say yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes please and no thank you. Because of the values and respect that I've taught them, other people don't mind being around them. I spanked my kids just like my mom spanked me and we've all turned out fine. We're a hard playin', fun lovin' family. This is me, take it or leave it.

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Gross!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM

wht the hell is it?

Ms.Mysterious
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Being that I have been studying the cardiovascular system for about 2 weeks straight... All I can think of is how it's not accurate lol it's awesome though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
praisinghim2day
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM

A heart. :(  Guess I shouldda gotten down on the cake's level rather than a birds eye view... the shape and EVERYTHING were just spot on! 

Quoting iluv2meow:

wht the hell is it?

iluv2meow
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM

looks like a paper mache balloon

Quoting praisinghim2day:

A heart. :(  Guess I shouldda gotten down on the cake's level rather than a birds eye view... the shape and EVERYTHING were just spot on! 

Quoting iluv2meow:

wht the hell is it?

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:00 AM

That is really good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN