Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am I too fluffy (updated with last summers picture)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

am i too fluffy to wear a bikini would you say ewwwww if you saw me in a bikini?

I am not fishing for compliment as many of you are accusing I am asking a honest question if you saw me in a bikini would you say eww i have not bought one this summer & was debating on a tankini or one piece so i put on my daughters to take this pic i have been suffering from depression and gained 20 pounds so this was a sincere question this was me last summer 20 pounds lighter

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
cmack40487
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM

The attention whore in some people never dies, does it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Cover up you're so fat
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I think you need bigger boobs. Other than that I think you look fine. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM
You don't look bad. Just don't open your mouth and ask someone this stupid question irl. You know you look ok but need to ask this on here to get compliments. That says a lot about you...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Your boobs are saggy
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM

not a attention whore at all i am asking a 100% sincere question I feel ugly in a bikini now that I have put on 20 pounds.....its sad you cant come to cafe mom any more with honest questions

Quoting cmack40487:

The attention whore in some people never dies, does it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

No!  I think you look great!  All those negative comments your getting are the bitter jealous women...take it as a compliment lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM

trust me if i didnt have a bleeding disorder i'd get bigger ones in a heart beat its just not worth risking my life over

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you need bigger boobs. Other than that I think you look fine. 

2KoolMama
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Congrats on your weight loss.  Have you been doing an exercise program?  I ask because I see some obliques.  You look great!  

Quoting Anonymous:

I have put on a lot of weight since I had my daughter no i am not kidding you i am use to being a size 0 just because I am not a size 16 doesnt mean anything why do people not get it yes i am thin but to me i am bigger than i normally am and it bugs me

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you fucking kidding me? Scrawny bitches always find away to rub it in others' faces. Eff off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM
This. Eff off. Oh, and go eat some effing cake you skinny biatch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you fucking kidding me? Scrawny bitches always find away to rub it in others' faces. Eff off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)