Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sister wife or Brother husband?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My sister told me she wants to be a Sister-wife. I almost died laughing because no one I know even remotely likes her husband.

So, I have decided that If we are going to live in the land of make believe then I would like another husband or two.

Threes my limit though. I wouldn't have sex with them all at the same time. Geez, get your mind out of the gutter. We would alternate nights and I would get one night a week off.

Tell me, in this land of make believe, how would you deal with having another husband or like my Sis do you want another wife?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM
I wouldn't want another husband, but I wouldn't mind having a pet or two ;-)
mysonsmom99
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I'd like to have a sister wife who cooks, cleans and takes care of the kids. Oh yeah and neither me or my husband sleeps with her. I guess that's just a maid...

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
If I had to chose- it would be a Sister wife. It would be great to have the support and the bed to mtsef a few nights a week. I have no desire to have another husband- one is plenty! Lol! I am not as young as I once was!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysonsmom99
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM

What was it like to grow up like that? How many moms did you have? Were you all related?

Quoting Wintersdawn:

Never either! I grew up in a polygamist home. Its not a joking matter to me. I had a crazy childhood and the tv camera crews every so often disnt help. I guess it works sometimes but its not for me at all

SylviaPerez
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I live with three men already...my husband..and my two boys...LOL
And is so hard to clean after them...so no more men for me..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Nope to both, no headache is enough for me! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Celtic_Dragon
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I personally would rather have another "couple" live with us that we could be intimate with and share household responsibilities. But, we both would still primarily be united with our first and legal spouse. The other is for fun and convenience.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 27, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Sister wife for the help, not the sharing the same man in bed.

Wintersdawn
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 6:48 AM
It was what i grew up with so for the longest tine i didnt know any better. My dad isnt the best person in the world tho so idk if it was just him or not butbsociety sucked too i was made fun of and picked on from elementary all the way to college! I dont know if its just because it wasnt the right people or not but i know my dad screwed me up lol. I will always love my mom she has made her mistakes but in general is an awesome person as for my dad he is an abusive prick, my " stepmom" and i have never been close but she is a decent woman (she and my mother left him 5-6 years ago and are much better now) it was primarily just them but my dad still persued relations out of that and on several occasions tried to bring in a " third wife" i am sure it can be done successfully but even the families i know that are the same but arent abusive or anything its still screwing up noy only the adults involved but also the children. I just dont think its healthy... thats just me tho

Quoting mysonsmom99:

What was it like to grow up like that? How many moms did you have? Were you all related?

Quoting Wintersdawn:

Never either! I grew up in a polygamist home. Its not a joking matter to me. I had a crazy childhood and the tv camera crews every so often disnt help. I guess it works sometimes but its not for me at all

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 27, 2012 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Even in a land of make believe, all I want is this one man that was made for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)