Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sister wife or Brother husband?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My sister told me she wants to be a Sister-wife. I almost died laughing because no one I know even remotely likes her husband.

So, I have decided that If we are going to live in the land of make believe then I would like another husband or two.

Threes my limit though. I wouldn't have sex with them all at the same time. Geez, get your mind out of the gutter. We would alternate nights and I would get one night a week off.

Tell me, in this land of make believe, how would you deal with having another husband or like my Sis do you want another wife?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Love the idea of communal living but I think it would cause too much drama. Maybe if I found a chic that was super cool and drama free. I don't know how I would feel about her having kids with my husband though. Sex with him I could handle but the bond that comes with parenting might make me jealous. Definitely not another husband! One man to try & please is enough for me!
kemmerer411
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:03 AM
I'd love a sister wife to wash the dishes and do laundry and make the beds... But I would tell her to stay the f away from my husband.

On second thought maybe I should just get a maid. Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I joke with my dh all the time that he needs to get another wife....strictly for house keeping, helping with laundry/dishes...etc. that way I would have more time to be with him, but if he touches her or does anything sexual or affectionate with her I'd set his balls on fire. LOL I don't share. Some would say hire a maid to help but then I'd have to pay them ;-) seriously though no sister wives no other husbands here I think my marriage is perfect with just us two.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I think one of my husbands must be a carpenter.  That would definitely be a requirement, lol.  My own DH awesome at technical stuff like computers and software, but when it comes to fixing things around the house... Let's just say my parents are coming to visit for a few weeks and I have a list of things for my dad to fix.

Oh geez, I just thought of something...  Three sets of inlaws...  That could make my land of make believe the land of nightmares...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM
I am the second wife, been married 7 years.
I agreed to it because I didn't know he was married when I fell in love with him.
I don't know if I can leave. It's very difficult for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you had a sister wife? Are you the first or second wife? Why did you agree to it if you hate it so much? Are you going to leave?

Quoting Anonymous:

I do have a sister wife. Hate it.

Big mistake entering in to this marriage. It's not the life for me.

sassyscorpio85
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Your reply made me giggle. Hope you find one soon if you want one.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

I cant find one hus let alone more than one...one is to much drama for me..no to sista wives to..2women pmsing..i dont thank so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Not for me or my husband. I try not to judge those who do though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysonsmom99
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Wow I'm sorry, that doesn't sound like a good childhood I hope you were able to recover somehow.

Quoting Wintersdawn:

It was what i grew up with so for the longest tine i didnt know any better. My dad isnt the best person in the world tho so idk if it was just him or not butbsociety sucked too i was made fun of and picked on from elementary all the way to college! I dont know if its just because it wasnt the right people or not but i know my dad screwed me up lol. I will always love my mom she has made her mistakes but in general is an awesome person as for my dad he is an abusive prick, my " stepmom" and i have never been close but she is a decent woman (she and my mother left him 5-6 years ago and are much better now) it was primarily just them but my dad still persued relations out of that and on several occasions tried to bring in a " third wife" i am sure it can be done successfully but even the families i know that are the same but arent abusive or anything its still screwing up noy only the adults involved but also the children. I just dont think its healthy... thats just me tho

Quoting mysonsmom99:

What was it like to grow up like that? How many moms did you have? Were you all related?

Quoting Wintersdawn:

Never either! I grew up in a polygamist home. Its not a joking matter to me. I had a crazy childhood and the tv camera crews every so often disnt help. I guess it works sometimes but its not for me at all

TxCowGirl07
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I could go for a few husbands, as long as they were well trained.

livnbyfaith
by Barbara on Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I think that I would choose a sister wife or wives. They can do all the things I don't want to do and I can supervise. Not really, but it's nice to think about sometimes lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)