Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you have big boobs...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies

this is kind of a spin off of the is this tacky post. people on the thread brought up if you have a bigger chest you shouldnt wear spaghetti straps or you'll look like a whore?

so what do ya'll think. are we big breasted girls supposed to cover everything up all the time.. or is ok to wear stuff like that during the summer months. hell i wear tanks all the time.. sometimes under hoodies and sweaters but a lot of times just a tank. i never thought i would look like a whore for wearing something as simple as a tank... i think they hug the right spots and show off my shape.. not in a whore way. my sil wears the same thing i do but she's still in a c cup.

im a 42dd.. what am i supposed to do?

EDIT: there were a lot of comments about side boob and not finding one that fits right... lol if anyone cares i buy the $3.88 tanks at walmart. this years style is wayyyyy better then last years. they are thicker and have a scoop neck instead of a vneck. no side boob.. and XL covers the sides and not bad cleavage in front, and im a 42dd... cute styles too.. and the straps arent quite spaghetti...

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
achorney
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:46 PM
2 moms liked this

You can't help that you have cleavage. 

Wear what makes you comforatable. 

swizzlefiz
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Let it aaaallllll hang out :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen_Bree
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM
3 moms liked this

If you got it flaunt it!!!

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Share some with me please?! lol jk As long as your not hanging out (meaning wearing things my 5 year olds CAN'T fit in) then wear away! lol

CafeMom Tickers

addiecakesmommy
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I have big boobs and I would never wear a spaghetti strap. It doesn't look slutty but it does look sloppy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gum.drop
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:50 PM
If your flat chested you should t wear sorbet to straps cuz youll look twelve...

Haha ... I don't think that, but really spaghetti straps don't look good on anyone we all look like whores anyways to someone :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2b116
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:50 PM
2 moms liked this

i got reduced and im still big ,

i have always worn what i wanted. If someone does not like what i have on they can look the other way

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

why does it look sloppy. if you dont have bra straps hanging out.. its not too small or too big.. fits you in the right places....  what would make that sloppy on a bigger chest instead of a small one. or do you just think thin straps are sloppy in the first place? im really just curious on your input:)

etsmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Oh you are supposed to sweat and suffer!  Don't you know that?  (sarcasm) I have large breasts too and I am of the mind that if you don't look at my breasts, you aren't going to have to worry about them hanging out. 

Sexyfox09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I don't wear skimpy cloths I don't like people to only look at my boobs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)