Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what do you think of my kid names??

Posted by   + Show Post

OK so My sons name is Rodeo and my daughters name is Country. DH and I were talking today about if we had another kid what would we name it??? I really want a girl named Lilly but he says we should just keep going with the country western theme. . . honest opinion ladies are my kids names a little too weird or should we keep going with it?

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Buckle, chevy, toothless, tabackka, rifle, bubba, just to keep the stereotype going lol 

.Diddles.
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:29 AM
I'm so with her.

Quoting moosesmom:

My honest opinion is...there names are crazy ridiculous! But that's just me. If you like it, I love it...but not really. Name the next kid Bronco, if he's a boy :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mathewss2490
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:29 AM
I do not like your first daughters name country that is a little odd but lilly is pretty my daughters name is Lillian but we call her Lillie :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:30 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Buckle, chevy, toothless, tabackka, rifle, bubba, just to keep the stereotype going lol 

I actually like buckle and rifle. :)

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:31 AM

I l ike bronco that is cool

Quoting .Diddles.:

I'm so with her.

Quoting moosesmom:

My honest opinion is...there names are crazy ridiculous! But that's just me. If you like it, I love it...but not really. Name the next kid Bronco, if he's a boy :-)

DeniseGibson
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:31 AM
I don't like those names.

sacmom3
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I love names with themes. Like three sisters Rose, Poppy and Violet. As long as it doesn't get too far out there. I think Rodeo and Country are cute names. If you don't keep the theme the third child will feel like odd man out. 

babid14
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:37 AM

i dont like them but hey they're your kids and you like them so thats good. atleast they arent too out there. the names some people give their kids are crazy they may like them but the kids have to grow up with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:38 AM
O.o
sacmom3
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Tabakka almost made me fall out of bed. You are too silly. This is the best post I have read all day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)