Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i got a real fat and juicy confession... and im not going anon.

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM
  • 117 Replies
15 moms liked this
I always trick my husband to change ds poop diapers just because I'm lazy Lol. I do everything else with out asking for help but my ds makes real stinky poops so i trick dh and he believes me. Today i told him i was too busy cooking dinner. Actually i was done so i stood in the kitchen stirring the pot of meatballs that where already done. Lol ok confession over let me hear it how I'm lazy, mean, and a liar. Or tell me your tricking stories: )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ha.skrllx
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amnesialand69
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol awsome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol me and SO switch out poopy diapers when he's home and today he got a horrible one. Had to hose
Dd off in the tub lol we always laugh at eachother when the other one gets a big one. I can't think of any tricks though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noneya79
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Lmao that still wouldnt work with my df... And I don't have any stories! Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM
lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marine_wife0520
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I think that's great and I've tricked hubby a couple times just like ou. Lol
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM
We used to switch off and take turns but ds is 2 already and doesn't want to potty train so i just trick dh now. He has no clue yet so I'm in for it when he finds out Lol.

Quoting MOMMY2ACR:

Lol me and SO switch out poopy diapers when he's home and today he got a horrible one. Had to hose

Dd off in the tub lol we always laugh at eachother when the other one gets a big one. I can't think of any tricks though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChefLee26
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I us to have the sports car I'd let dh drive it when it was on E so i didn't have to pump gas. (Mazda speed6 6 speed manual 300hp fun as hell to drive) it was a good 2 years before he figured it out!
divababy3
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM
8 moms liked this
My dd had a bad diaper and so I asked my hubby to change her and he was like no I smell it all the way over and I was like thats not her I just farted he believed me and when she got to him I ran out the door to get the "mail" :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Foley
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao, love it! My dh refuses to change poop butts, he gags really bad! I'm like your in the army, what the hell!! Sundays I go do all laundry at a laundry mat and when he texts me about how bad our son poops I die laughing :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN