Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i got a real fat and juicy confession... and im not going anon.

Posted by   + Show Post
I always trick my husband to change ds poop diapers just because I'm lazy Lol. I do everything else with out asking for help but my ds makes real stinky poops so i trick dh and he believes me. Today i told him i was too busy cooking dinner. Actually i was done so i stood in the kitchen stirring the pot of meatballs that where already done. Lol ok confession over let me hear it how I'm lazy, mean, and a liar. Or tell me your tricking stories: )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Replies (111-117):
TraceyMR
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
We just do tag team when we're both home. Otherwise, whoever has her when she drops her dirty bombs gets to change her.
AdellesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol!

My brother is the same way. I was glad to find someone that liked chitlins like I do...lol

Quoting sweetieiv:

I've never tasted chitlins but I've heard good stuff from a friend. I've seen a frozen bag of them at store and i gotta say it don't look good in a bag Lol so that's why i can't eat it.

Quoting AdellesMom:

LOL

Chitterlings smell nasty. But, they taste soooo good! lol

Quoting sweetieiv:

I wouldn't have blamed it on the food though cuz what if he tasted it and said Oh now i see why it smelled Lol jk

Quoting AdellesMom:

LMAO!

When DH came back from overseas, I had to trick him into changing my youngest's diaper. She had pooped, and the smell was overbearing. I blamed it on the chitlins I was cooking.

He believed me. I'll never forget his face!!

Wydowness
by Kusabi on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Lol I've done this too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Lol!

My brother is the same way. I was glad to find someone that liked chitlins like I do...lol

Quoting sweetieiv:

I've never tasted chitlins but I've heard good stuff from a friend. I've seen a frozen bag of them at store and i gotta say it don't look good in a bag Lol so that's why i can't eat it.

Quoting AdellesMom:

LOL

Chitterlings smell nasty. But, they taste soooo good! lol

Quoting sweetieiv:

I wouldn't have blamed it on the food though cuz what if he tasted it and said Oh now i see why it smelled Lol jk

Quoting AdellesMom:

LMAO!

When DH came back from overseas, I had to trick him into changing my youngest's diaper. She had pooped, and the smell was overbearing. I blamed it on the chitlins I was cooking.

He believed me. I'll never forget his face!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmama4
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Oh sure.. Give up your secret right as I am potty training my last baby. I see how it is. :)

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Aww hey but now you can trick your DH into wiping your babys butt Lol. I hear that's no fun either.

Quoting blessedmama4:

Oh sure.. Give up your secret right as I am potty training my last baby. I see how it is. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Earth_Mama90
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I've done that but feel bad. So I just reason with df I say ok you may deal with stupid ppl all day but I deal with this monster and his poops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured