Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a real confession :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

when i was ten my mama cat had a litter i was holding the one inwas going to keep (they were about a week or so old now) i got upnwhen my mom called me from the other room and then came back in and went to sit and she woke up and moved and i accedentally. ....ugh this hard even to type.....i heard her neck pop when i went to sit...i really dident mean to, she wasnt very active and i was really watching but just dident expect her to move. i dident tell my mom. i thougt she would think i was hirrble and mean and would walk out again like she did for everything. if i dident play pokemon for her, if i dident get to work on time. and yes i worked under the table at the age of ten to pay the bills. i felt so horried watching the kitty die :,( i have never ever told anyone. nor have i told anyone but hbs abiut how my mom treated me....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:08 AM
:(
LynnGrey
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I'm sad for you.

lizzie_8690
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Aw it wasn't ur fault! I killed a Kitty too wen I was little it was just a couple of days old. I wanted to take care of it and I decided to bathe him. But I think the water must of been to cold for him bc wen I went to go see him a couple of hrs later it was dead :( I felt soooo bad and I still remember it like it was yesterday :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)