Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you want to give your kids weird a** names...edit in not so bright of a color

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 156 Replies
2 moms liked this

Get a dog or another pet.

Just saying...

ETA

okay lol, I am not talking about all unique names or names with different spellings. I am not a fan of weird names like moonbeam, starlight, etc.

There are names I don't like but it's not a big deal. It's just a name. I am sure there are those who don't like my kid's names but it's a part of life.

I am not anti-new spellings. There are times when they look really nice. I don't dislike different names either. I don't like weird ass names that most of you would agree on me with. There are regular names I don't like though  but most of you have names you don't like either. This post was made in humor:)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
talopa
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:59 AM

thanks for your opinion. . 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Or at least let there be a nickname that isn't that bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Lol, right? I don't get why people would call their children some of those things... poor kids
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:01 AM
8 moms liked this

And I must add....Do not complain if someone pronounces it wrong

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Quoting melakay1981:

And I must add....Do not complain if someone pronounces it wrong

EXACTLY!

talopa
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:02 AM

my name is Trixie and my sisters name is Rickielee. . . I admit I didnt like it much when I was growing up but now that I am older I am SOOO glad that I dont have a boring name . .  my sister feels the same way about hers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Quoting talopa:

my name is Trixie and my sisters name is Rickielee. . . I admit I didnt like it much when I was growing up but now that I am older I am SOOO glad that I dont have a boring name . .  my sister feels the same way about hers.

I like your names.

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
lol okay why dose it bug people so much ?

my littles name is izabella aka izzy i get goofy looks and her name is not even way out there lol

my name is jessie nichole everyone messes it up at least once and it's one the "normal" list
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I love my kid's weird name (so does everyone else). I'm allergic to animals. I guarantee you I'd go weirder as fuck with an animal.

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Those are not weird names.  I think the poster is talking about people that name their kids lakthatha.  Yes I made that name up lol

Quoting thehickinhickor:

lol okay why dose it bug people so much ?

my littles name is izabella aka izzy i get goofy looks and her name is not even way out there lol

my name is jessie nichole everyone messes it up at least once and it's one the "normal" list

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)