Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you rather live in...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

a mobile home ( a decent one)

or an apartment? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:32 AM

lol ahahah ur funny ! lol

ill be lucky to have my own washer and drryer, those apts are rare to find

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Wow, hope that is first floor with private parking, and your own washer and dryer if not damn lol.... 

Quoting Anonymous:

no, thats to rent an apartment

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Is that to rent the trailer on a lot? yes its high you can do that where Im from for about 695 a month for a new double wide. But California is nuts on the cost of stuff. If you have time look into purchasing one and asking how much the lot rent is alone. I don't know what apartments run out there. 

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, well here im looking at about 1000 a month for a decent 2 bedroom, im in southern california

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Well that was in Kentwood Michigan great school district by the way, but thats if you bought the home out right which you can actually purchase really cheap. Hell some parks give mobile homes away for free if your willing to update them. Yeah we checked into apartments but they were starting out around 700 a month and forget small children in those and making them quiet. 

Quoting Anonymous:

275 wow where? that cant even get u a room for rent where im at

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

yeah, I started out in them... really affordable a good amount of space, no stairs lol you can't hear your neighbors thru the walls or walking around. laundry in the home, a personal yard to play in for kids. Heck we paid just 275 a month starting out for a 3 bedroom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

yes any kind of mobile home.

Quoting 3LittleMonstrs:

Apartment! Unless you consider a double wide sitting on a solid foundation a mobile home then I'd say mobile home (I lived in a really nice double wide for a few years).

Chuckydoodle
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Its crazy how they can rape you on the cost of living from one state to another. 

Quoting Anonymous:

lol ahahah ur funny ! lol

ill be lucky to have my own washer and drryer, those apts are rare to find

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Wow, hope that is first floor with private parking, and your own washer and dryer if not damn lol.... 

Quoting Anonymous:

no, thats to rent an apartment

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Is that to rent the trailer on a lot? yes its high you can do that where Im from for about 695 a month for a new double wide. But California is nuts on the cost of stuff. If you have time look into purchasing one and asking how much the lot rent is alone. I don't know what apartments run out there. 

Quoting Anonymous:

wow, well here im looking at about 1000 a month for a decent 2 bedroom, im in southern california

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Well that was in Kentwood Michigan great school district by the way, but thats if you bought the home out right which you can actually purchase really cheap. Hell some parks give mobile homes away for free if your willing to update them. Yeah we checked into apartments but they were starting out around 700 a month and forget small children in those and making them quiet. 

Quoting Anonymous:

275 wow where? that cant even get u a room for rent where im at

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

yeah, I started out in them... really affordable a good amount of space, no stairs lol you can't hear your neighbors thru the walls or walking around. laundry in the home, a personal yard to play in for kids. Heck we paid just 275 a month starting out for a 3 bedroom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3LittleMonstrs:

Apartment! Unless you consider a double wide sitting on a solid foundation a mobile home then I'd say mobile home (I lived in a really nice double wide for a few years).

KojinSamurai
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Mobile home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:34 AM
thank you, and so did the ones i saw
Quoting sweetieiv:

Goodluck. I wanted a mobile home because where i live most of them have front and backyards. Like they have a gate and everything. And they feel more independant. Plus i hate to live down stairs in an apartment because the person ontop can make noise and if you live upstairs you have to restrict your kids from jumping or running. But in this case the townhousd is very nice inside and out.

Quoting Anonymous:

they are indeed! i was just looking at some online, and this is why i asked. im debating whether i should move into a mobile home or apt but ithink im going to stick to apt.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I was just recently looking for a double wide mobile home to move into. They're nice and afordable but i ended up in a townhome which is a two story apartment. I love it.

briesmomisback
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Mobile home. Never lived in one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3LittleMonstrs
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Mobile home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3LittleMonstrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Mobile Home;)

GreenBurrito
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 5:07 AM
MObile home. Apartment living is the worst. Not all mobile homes are shitty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doodasmomma
by Anita on Mar. 28, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Mobile home, wouldn't want to share walls with my neighbors.

GreenBurrito
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 5:08 AM
A "trailer" sitting on a foundation is considered a modular home.

Quoting 3LittleMonstrs:

Mobile home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3LittleMonstrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)