Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bmanz *fellow crazy cat lady*

Posted by   + Show Post

Here, made u a siggy.

by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Replies (31-38):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM

bmanz
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Well they deleted my post :(

in love      baby boy  puppy

CoastieWifePR
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Wtf? Did you write cm admin about it? Last time that happened I demanded an explanation and they put my post back because in truth I did not break any tos.

Quoting bmanz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmanz
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I thought about it. Maybe saying that my anon feature got disabled is braking one of the rules. But I wasn't complaining, I could care less.

Quoting CoastieWifePR:

Wtf? Did you write cm admin about it? Last time that happened I demanded an explanation and they put my post back because in truth I did not break any tos.

Quoting bmanz:

CoastieWifePR
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I know you were not complaining, but by not saying anything to the admin you're giving the button humping bitches exactly what they want

Quoting bmanz:

I thought about it. Maybe saying that my anon feature got disabled is braking one of the rules. But I wasn't complaining, I could care less.

Quoting CoastieWifePR:

Quoting bmanz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nerdy_Mama
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

BAHAHAHAHA!!! That siggy is bad ass!!!

bmanz
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually did write them a message this morning and they never responded. I just asked why my post was deleted and I would like to be put back up because I did not break any rules.

Quoting CoastieWifePR:

I know you were not complaining, but by not saying anything to the admin you're giving the button humping bitches exactly what they want

Quoting bmanz:

Quoting CoastieWifePR:

Quoting bmanz:

bmanz
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:10 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)