Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mother is an idiot!! **vent** HUGE UPDATE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
***My aunt has been diagnosed with adenosquamous carcinoma of the pancreas. It is a rare and aggresseive form of pancreatic cancer. Survival rates past 3 years after diagnosis are slim to none. My aunt and uncle at this time are deciding on the course of treatment. Im hoping that my mother will be able to make peace with her sister before she passes. Please keep my aunt in your thoughts.**

My mom has been with her boyfriend since I was 15. Noone in my family likes him because he's a huge racist and most of my family is mixed in one way or another. Well we just found out that my Aunt has cancer. My mom tried reaching out to her to give her support but my aunt wont call her back. Wonder why mom? Could it be because you told your sister that your boyfriend wasn't comfortable with you hugging my uncle because he's portugese and spanish??? Did you ever think maybe THATS why your sister wont talk to you??? You lived on a reservation when you were younger for goodness sakes! Your grandmother had to ride in the back of the bus during segregation because her native american skin was so dark! I just don't get it. How can you hate people based on their skin color? Why can't she think for herself?!?!?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:14 AM

oh my..........wonder why your mom is with him....?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM
I wish I knew. He only works odd jobs, they sleep in seperate rooms. He's a douchbag of the first degree.I get not wanting to be alone but geez!!!

Quoting auroragold:

oh my..........wonder why your mom is with him....?

Mare1180
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:40 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:42 AM
She needs to get away from him. Her family is more important than a little dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jshalas89
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I'll be praying for your Aunt...that the cancer is placed in the body of your Mom's bf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyLuvMaya
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Since your mom`s been with him since she was 15,  did your mom have you before she turned 15?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:50 AM
You and me both! This is a very scary time for us and I'm soo angry with my mother right now! We find out today if her pancreas is the primary source. Her liver and gall bladder are also involved. If it is her pancreas they wont do surgery. Shes only 50. She may only have 10 years if that and I hope my mother pulls her head out of her ass and reconciles with her sister.

Quoting jshalas89:

I'll be praying for your Aunt...that the cancer is placed in the body of your Mom's bf.
krunchykorn
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:50 AM

were you born before or after they got together

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Since * I * was 15.

Quoting MyLuvMaya:

Since your mom`s been with him since she was 15,  did your mom have you before she turned 15?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Who? Me or my mother?

Quoting Anonymous:

DRAMA QUEEN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN