Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't even know what to title this *advice needed, kinda long*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 114 Replies
So were do I begin? *sigh* well before I start I don't care if you bash it can't hurt anymore than I've hurt myself.

Okay so I left my relationship of 4 yrs to be with this guy who makes feel like I've never felt before, like he's my soulmate. My everything. I've never felt like this before. Not even about dd's father.

Well we met at work and he was also in a 4 yr relationship and we both were unhappy. He flat out told me about his and I lied about mine saying we had been over for a few months but we were still living together. I finally kicked my ex out and started seeing the other guy a few days later and then I started putting my daughter on hold and spending time with him (new guy) and after that week my ex came over and caused drama because he wanted to see who I was with. So with the new guy and I fought and then made up. after the fight we moved in together. (I know super fast but we'd been courting each other for a few months)

Well we've been fighting off and on ever since. Mostly because of me because he lost his trust with me. I said I wanted to be with him and make him happy because he had been in an unhappy, unhealthy relationship and he kept finding things from my ex. Like pix of my daughter and him and old Christmas cards, an ex called my phone wanting to hang out, he thinks I've slept around because I dated one of his friends in high school (5+ yrs ago and I was still a virgin when we "dated") So he would flip out. I don't blame him but I feel like we're not going anywhere because I've gotten rid of everything to show him that I want to be with him but every time he goes out and drinks he somehow brings it up and we fight or we're fighting because of my attitude because I apparently can't control what comes out of my mouth.

I'm just tired of fighting or arguing with him. But I love him so very much. We have so much in common and want the same things in life. (Almost) but I just feel I have up everything for nothing. Because I feel everything I say or do isn't good enough. I voice my feelings or opinion and its wrong, or say the wrong thing, I apparently want too much sex (we have sex about 4 x a day because he's AMAZING and yeah) so he thinks if he doesn't give it to me I'll go cheat but he always wants it just as much. If I'm on my phone he thinks I'm being bad or if I go to his sisters I better be a good girl. I don't want anyone but him. I dropped out of college (with a yr away from graduating), quit my job, gave up my apartment, stopped talking to my friends/family (causing problems), gave full custody to my ex (he doesn't let me see her because he doesn't like that I've had a baby with someone else) and he doesn't work either, goes out every other weekend, smokes 3-4 x a day everyday. He tells me every time we fight that he gave up his 4 yr relationship and his job for some slut.

I love him I do so much. But I need some advice or something! Idk. I just needed to vent! Sorry it's so long.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:15 AM
4 moms liked this

the grass wasn't greener on the other side was it? no advice you made your bed deal with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:20 AM
He's out right now to. Even after I bought beer and his favorite game and had his friends over to drink. He still left and isn't answering his messages.

Fyi: the grass is a little greener because my ex had me working 2 full-time jobs, go to school full-time, take care of our 10 mo old (at the time) and still have the house cleaned and dinner ready. And he'd make me feel like shit if I didn't keep up my end of deal, when all he would do is sit on his butt after work and watch tv.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:21 AM
10 moms liked this

you had better wake up and get a grip on reality.  you need to be able to support yourself.  He got out of a relationship once, whose to say he won't do it again.  Look at everything you gave up inclucing your own child ! really for a man who doesn't even work, and watches you like a hawk.  Is that really how you want to live?  It sounds to me that he just has a sex addition.  you do know that that is a real thing.  and the first time a man called me a slut, he or I would be out of there.  I don't know if you really love him or you are just in love with the idea of not being alone.  you gave up your own child......  you need to do some real  soul searching sister.  away from him, and find who you are, and how you can get your life back and not be a puppet.  I certainly hope you figure this out, sooner than later.

Katalina650
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:23 AM
4 moms liked this
Ok, your post is a little hard to follow, but from what I can discern, you left a relationship of four years and dropped everything including your daughter to be with this man. Ok. Sounds like you are idolizing him and you have totally lost yourself. You need to do something for yourself and get some self respect back. Your relationship with this guy has NO trust in it, sounds like he has an alcohol problem and he also sounds abusive. I am not being judgemental, but I think you choose poorly. You should not ever give up your whole life for a man, not matter how good the fucking is. Sorry to be blunt, I am not bashing.
jimi2626
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:24 AM
12 moms liked this
I'm sorry but you seriously gave up your DAUGHTER to your ex and this fucker wont LET you see her in YOUR house and your just totally cool with that? The only advice you need is to get your shit together, stop worrying about this asshole that is using you, and get back with your daughter. Holy shit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SJG1013
by SJG on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:24 AM
3 moms liked this

I think you jumped into this relationship to fast. 

I think what you need to do is try to have a relationship with your daughter instead. 

Good luck though, In whatever you decide.

yesmotherdear
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this

its been my experience you have to end one thing before you start another thing or you just ensure that both will end badly.......seriously i know first hand that you need to be accountable because you created you own misery....dont want to seem harsh but reality bites

jimi2626
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
How old are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:27 AM
I'm 23
jimi2626
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:41 AM
4 moms liked this
Not that it makes a difference, I just can't get over the part that he wont let you see your daughter....can you get what I'm saying? Doesn't that kill you? It would me..his ass would be out so fast..what are you thinking mama? Your daughter needs you, she needs a mom, this "man" of yours only needs a bitch to be a servant and to abuse. I don't even know you and I can tell you that you deserve so much better!!! For real!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN