Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't even know what to title this *advice needed, kinda long*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So were do I begin? *sigh* well before I start I don't care if you bash it can't hurt anymore than I've hurt myself.

Okay so I left my relationship of 4 yrs to be with this guy who makes feel like I've never felt before, like he's my soulmate. My everything. I've never felt like this before. Not even about dd's father.

Well we met at work and he was also in a 4 yr relationship and we both were unhappy. He flat out told me about his and I lied about mine saying we had been over for a few months but we were still living together. I finally kicked my ex out and started seeing the other guy a few days later and then I started putting my daughter on hold and spending time with him (new guy) and after that week my ex came over and caused drama because he wanted to see who I was with. So with the new guy and I fought and then made up. after the fight we moved in together. (I know super fast but we'd been courting each other for a few months)

Well we've been fighting off and on ever since. Mostly because of me because he lost his trust with me. I said I wanted to be with him and make him happy because he had been in an unhappy, unhealthy relationship and he kept finding things from my ex. Like pix of my daughter and him and old Christmas cards, an ex called my phone wanting to hang out, he thinks I've slept around because I dated one of his friends in high school (5+ yrs ago and I was still a virgin when we "dated") So he would flip out. I don't blame him but I feel like we're not going anywhere because I've gotten rid of everything to show him that I want to be with him but every time he goes out and drinks he somehow brings it up and we fight or we're fighting because of my attitude because I apparently can't control what comes out of my mouth.

I'm just tired of fighting or arguing with him. But I love him so very much. We have so much in common and want the same things in life. (Almost) but I just feel I have up everything for nothing. Because I feel everything I say or do isn't good enough. I voice my feelings or opinion and its wrong, or say the wrong thing, I apparently want too much sex (we have sex about 4 x a day because he's AMAZING and yeah) so he thinks if he doesn't give it to me I'll go cheat but he always wants it just as much. If I'm on my phone he thinks I'm being bad or if I go to his sisters I better be a good girl. I don't want anyone but him. I dropped out of college (with a yr away from graduating), quit my job, gave up my apartment, stopped talking to my friends/family (causing problems), gave full custody to my ex (he doesn't let me see her because he doesn't like that I've had a baby with someone else) and he doesn't work either, goes out every other weekend, smokes 3-4 x a day everyday. He tells me every time we fight that he gave up his 4 yr relationship and his job for some slut.

I love him I do so much. But I need some advice or something! Idk. I just needed to vent! Sorry it's so long.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
KRIZZ25
not everyone's child should be treated special ..
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
U mite thank u love him but u mabie dont..it could be u dont wont to be alone..u need to.love ur self before u can love any one else..love is not.what u say u and him have beem doing.love is more thsm sex.

Quoting jimi2626:

How old are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenhereforever
Are u fucking kidding? No man is worth giving up custody for. If i were you id get your shit back together. And focus on what really matters. How sad that getting laid is more important to you than ur child and life. Omfg. Smack yourself for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJHoward
Okay, both guys sound like duches! Your best bet is to get a job go back to Schiller get your own place and get your daughter back. You need to be alone for a while so you can find yourself and live yourself. Why are you letting these guys walk all over you? How old are you? No offense but you sound young.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tori911
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Another example of a woman choosing a man over her child. Sorry, I have no sympathy for you.

Women are called snobs and bitches because we have standards, know our worth, only accept what we deserve, and never settle. Be proud to be a woman!

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:07 PM
But you chose this. Talk yo your ex. Tell him you screwed up bad. And ask if u can move back in. Even if its just platonic. Id stop datung the other guy. Your kid is way too important. You and i have babies the same exact age so i cannot imagine not waking up every fucking day to his beautiful happy laughing face. U have to get your life back. No more excuses woman. Be a mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

And your right but I have nowhere to go. I don't have any family here, no job, no place to stay and yes it does. Everyday! Everything reminds me of her and I'm missing out on a lot. She's 14 months now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:12 PM

You have made some many bad life choices, I do not even know where to begin. My guess, this is a pattern for you and you will continue this way the rest of your life.

MamaLub
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:12 PM
FOr some reason you keep picking toxic relationships. You gave up way too much to be with someone this worthless. Do you have no self esteem? Kick him out, get your college degree, fix your relationship with your family and get your kid back. No one is worth your kids. Right now all he offers is sex and occasionally friendship. YOu gave up your future and your daughter for good sex and worthless man. Get your shit together and a quality man will come along.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLub
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM
How do you two survive if no one works. Do you have a kid with him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennbitt
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM
U gave up ur child for him? WTF?? Love don't mean nothing from a man the love of my child is way more. U already know what u should do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM
"I dropped out of college (with a yr away from graduating),quit my job, gave up my apartment,stopped talking to my friends/family (causing problems),gave full custody to my ex"

At least with your ex, you were working towards something. Now you dont have shit, not even your kid
I bet you come back when your ex gets married with a "I hate my kid's sm" post lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

He's out right now to. Even after I bought beer and his favorite game and had his friends over to drink. He still left and isn't answering his messages.

Fyi: the grass is a little greener because my ex had me working 2 full-time jobs, go to school full-time, take care of our 10 mo old (at the time) and still have the house cleaned and dinner ready. And he'd make me feel like shit if I didn't keep up my end of deal, when all he would do is sit on his butt after work and watch tv.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)