Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

her name is Lily, and he is just looking to mess around...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so DH was in the bathroom and i got ahold of his fone. i saw that he txt a couple of girls which was fine because i know them, untill i saw one unfamiliar name. Lily, he txted her saying "whats up babe?" Well he came back and i quickly put his fone down and went to sleep pissed off. The next morning i greeted him with a "Whats up babe?" He saw my sarcasm and followed me in the bathroom (i was gonna take a shower) and asked whats wrong.... i said "who the fuck is Lily and why in hell would you call her babe?" he tells me "oh its just an old friend and shes pretty easy so me and angel where messing around with her" i let it slide... but i still cant get that shit off my mind. Oviously he was looking to mess around with the girl, and i just dnt mean with her mind. 

what do you ladies think? what would you have done

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Bye bye dh
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

That shit wouldn't fly in my house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:44 AM

does me snooping around in my DH phone make you think im young? hun i Am married to the guy for almost a decade... i think im plenty of an  adult, but young at heart im only 27 :) let me live my life

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should wait to have a real relationship...you know, after you are an adult.

Lala06
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Wait so he told you she was easy and him and his friend where messing around with her....does that not sound like cheating or did I read it wrong ???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM

145lbs.... and what woman wouldn't be after reading that text? "whats up babe?" what would you think if your SO did that?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think your 175pounds and insecure

epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I also call some of my friends babe or baby.

Quoting jamtags:

i used to date a guy that called everybody babe.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.love.my.life
by Arika on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Same

Quoting canthaveboys1:

I would have busted the phone, packed my shit and left.

He is obviously looking for something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Pissed dont even begin to describe it

ButterflyGenie
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM
If that happened to me I would expect more of an explanation. Dh and I also don't talk to other women or men on the phone. Our friends are all married couples and neither of us have friends of the opposite sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM

why wouldn't i let him talk to other girls? oviously i met some of them before so i trust him... to a certain extent. but im not gonna limit him to just guys. maybe you keep yours in a tight leash, but i let mine wonder of (still keeping a close eye on him) and trust him enough to come back! And i didn't say anything about sex.... i just thought he might be getting to know this girl a little too much... but i dnt let my mind wonder off too much like yours hun :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously?? Far from it. lol. I call a lot of people babe. If that is all you saw and you automatically think he wants to fuck then I am very surprised you let him talk to any girls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN