Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel really guilty tonight....Stalker issues....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

I had to unfriend this girl on fb tonight who I thought I had so much in common with because she turned out to be a stalker. We met IRL randomly at a fast food restaurant 2 years ago. She has fertility issues like me so that was a good ice breaker.

Long story short we added each other on facebook and never met up, texted, or talked on the phone until the beginning of 2012. 

When we did start talking she had memorized all my family members' names and was even going as far as looking my BIL up on an online background check searcher, thank God I never gave her his real name. Apparently she runs online background searches on everyone she meets and pays for it. 

I also figured out that she was looking me up, for who knows how long, on various websites (like cafemom and the like) which creeps me out like no other.

She would sob uncontrollably about a miscarriage she had a couple years ago and when I said I feel your pain because my husband and I have been trying for almost 3 years with no pregnancies she would snap that I don't understand because I've never been pregnant, I don't know how it feels, and I'll get pregnant because I'm married. And finally she would also complain nonstop about how she was going to be single and childless forever and only the lucky get married. 

I'm really perplexed by her behavior so I feel guilty. She obviously has a lot of pain built up however I don't feel like I can help her and looking my family up and snooping is really not appreciated. Should I feel guilty about unfriending her?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Hell no. Cut all ties with those kind of people.

AlaizabelsMommy
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:54 AM
That's creep as sh!t. I'd Unfriend her too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Not at all. She sounds like a nut, I'd keep my distance if I were you. 

Ialicea
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:57 AM
That chick is cray cray and probably very lonely and bored
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2012 at 4:03 AM

I didn't know too much about her until recently, but apparently she knows all about me. She's living off the government and is single with no kids so obviously her income is disposable hence the online background checks. What I don't understand is looking my BIL up, he lives in a different city and has never even heard of her. The only family member of mine she's met is my husband and now I regret that although I did tell my husband about her attempting to look his brother up and he said, "that chick looked crazy from the day you met her". So he's not surprised or bothered. I guess now that she's off my friends list she'll move on with herself...or I hope.

Quoting Ialicea:

That chick is cray cray and probably very lonely and bored

LilD87
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 4:04 AM

uh, nut case. distance urself. best of luck

Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 4:07 AM

No! Who knows what she could have done..... You are lucky that you were able to end it!

couponluv72
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 4:07 AM

i hope she finds help

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2012 at 4:11 AM

I'm glad she has no clue where I live and I have no clue where she lives. We only talked on cell phones so that's good.

Quoting Bertha21:

No! Who knows what she could have done..... You are lucky that you were able to end it!

AshieNicole
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Cut all ties run far and run fast....this will not end well if you stay in contact

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)