Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For the first time in my life...

Posted by   + Show Post
I can honestly say I'm okay. I'm more than okay, I'm so happy. I love my life, & I wouldn't change a thing. It's far from "perfect" but my dh is amazing, my son is such an inspiration, & I've been thinking a lot about my past, & how far gone off my path I was... I'm so greatful to have what I have now. If not for my dh & ds, I may not even be alive today. I was a druggie for years, but I'm 3 years clean & I realized I'm finally at a point where I know without a doubt if someone handed me something I was once addicted to I could easily walk away unphazed.
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (11-19):
annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Well, I'm to the point that I'm gonna kill her if she doesn't. Lol. She has been clean for a month now, but I can't help but wonder when she will relapse again.

You truely deserve the best in life. You deserve to be happy! It makes me so happy to hear when ppl are doing well and have gotten everything together, no matter how bad it was in the past. It only makes them a stronger person :)

Quoting BabyRuca:

Quoting annas_momma:

This is wonderful!! Congratulations momma!!

I just hope one day that my sister can say the same thing :(

I hope so too... Good luck with ur sister. You remind me of my big sister before I got my priorities straight, I really hope ur sister does the same!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisyb
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

So Happy you found that Bright Light at the end of the Long Dark Tunnel- it takes alot of Courage to get there sometimes & you did- you should be really Proud of you:)

Elayna90
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:19 PM
This put a smile on my face. Congratulations on everything you have and for treasuring it.
I feel this way a lot. For the first time in a long time, I am happy with my life and deep down, I feel content and at peace. Even when things aren't so perfect :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep moving forward and don't look back on the past. Congrats on all your success!
BabyRuca
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Elayna90:

This put a smile on my face. Congratulations on everything you have and for treasuring it.
I feel this way a lot. For the first time in a long time, I am happy with my life and deep down, I feel content and at peace. Even when things aren't so perfect :)

My dh prob thinks I'm insane! Hard times have hit us hard, but I'm happier than I can ever remember being!
lady-t3984
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh,my goodness! I don't know if I want to cry,or keep smiling. I'm so happy for you & your family. It is so good to hear a good praised report. Thank you for sharing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyRuca
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Quoting lady-t3984:

Oh,my goodness! I don't know if I want to cry,or keep smiling. I'm so happy for you & your family. It is so good to hear a good praised report. Thank you for sharing.

Thank u! & keep smiling, I'm fighting tears of joy myself so I can't have u guys making me cry! Lol :)
TxCowGirl07
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

YOU GO GIRL !!!!

seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Woohoo! Congrats :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN