Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is a poll on who thinks who should or shouldn't pay child support.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: In any of the cases above or any you can think of what do you think should happen?

Options:

case 1 mother should get CS but allow parenting

case 1 stay same

case 2 CS should have stayed out of it.

case 2 CS stay same

case 2 put bio in jail and make him work hubor till he learns to pay support

case 3 bm should get CS

case 3 stay same

case 3 bm should have to pay off some of the cases welfare she has recived illegally.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

My situations that caused me to wonder what others think.
1.My 1st son, born 2003 10 months old when his biofather & I divorced. He didn't meet his biofather till 18 months old. I have sole legal & physical custody but have never asked for CS cause I consider him fully mine.

2.My 2 girls. 05 & 08. Same biofather as my son. I had sole legal sole physical of both until CS got involved & figured out we were not married. I just kept his last name. So we had to establish paternity. He had signed the hospital parentage papers that unwed fathers sign but the states kept refusing them because of our last name. So it took 9 months & then the magistrate got pissed and just adjudicated him their father. Gave us 50/50 sole & physical custody. He pay $34 for support. $46 for medical. If he was to stop providing the 50% of care he was to report back to court to show cause and if it went to less than every weekend & 1 night a week he would have to pay $588+$46. He has now not seen the children since Nov. 09. Has not reported &1 every time I try to get a courtdate he is either in jail and they wont pay to transfer him or he runs &1 they won't change anything without him there. He's been in contempt 3 times. Nothing has been in changed.

3.My husband had a 1 night stand. Wasn't told about his daughter until CS served him with papers. We have her wed-sun, bm has her mon & tues. BM still wanted CS. My dh took her to court & the judge asked the BM how she supports herself other than her very
very part time janitor fill in job at the school. She said right out she works under the table for her cousin cleaning car parts all the time. So the judge reported her to CS, Welfare & medical assistance & said she would never be getting a dime of CS from my dh because of not reporting a full time job.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pink_Sunshine
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Honestly, Child Support & Visitation legally are separate issues. I know they should be meshed within the Court system, but they're not. 

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Hold the fuck on....you got pregnant by a loser the first time, then two more times AFTER that by the same guy??? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 8:43 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)