Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since you guys like to be all up in my vag all of the time...

Posted by   + Show Post

Check out what it is doing today!  

I am so excited. I can't wait to get pregnant so that I can stop taking the Clomid.  Clomid dries my vag up like the Gobi desert.  Sex is so uncomfortable even with the Pre-Seed lubricant.  We have to keep adding more and more.  

It is sad that the thing that is supposed to help you get pregnant turns your vag into a war zone against sperm.

My ticker says what my vag is up to at any given point just to keep you all informed.

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:24 AM

*giggle* that had me literally loling :P It does suck. I haven't taken clomid but I took the fertility tea/supplements and for some reason they did the EXACT same thing. I am thinking of ordering from Mexico or Canada to get on Clomid but I'm not sure yet.

bellanoelsmom
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Clomid 50 mg got me twins (may have started as triplets, eigther one of the twins pulled away and reimplanted or we had three and lost one.). Month two I think. I started day 3 I think. Also used pre seed. I was given 3 mo before my tubes scarred up again and it was my last chance. Baby dust to all those trying. Keep it fun! After years of trying I would say, wake me up when it's ready. Not very romantic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ishmay28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM
It didn't do that to me but it gave me horrible headaches! Like laying in bed dying ones! How many cycles have you taken?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellanoelsmom
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Kate from Kate + 8 was on it. Omg! I cant imagine.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Im scared though LOL I WILL end up with multiples. My only issue is tubal, everything else is working fine so that kind of makes me apprehensive. Thanks for the info, I will look into it though.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I ordered it from an International pharmacy without a prescription. I am taking the lowest dose and went from having zero positive OPK's to positive OPK's every month ever since I started it.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

I wish I could get Clomid, i'm just going to see what happens. If it doesn't I guess I'll somehow get over it but I hope it does.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Pagan.
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:33 AM

good luck!!! i hope the dry vag will be worth it :D

MomTiara19
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Good Luck.....and enjoy the ride:)

~Tia

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
You need...
To see....
A DOCTOR!
Pink_Sunshine
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:35 AM

surprisednow im really scared. Twins ok, but more than that would be too much for me to handle.

Quoting bellanoelsmom:

Kate from Kate + 8 was on it. Omg! I cant imagine.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Im scared though LOL I WILL end up with multiples. My only issue is tubal, everything else is working fine so that kind of makes me apprehensive. Thanks for the info, I will look into it though.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I ordered it from an International pharmacy without a prescription. I am taking the lowest dose and went from having zero positive OPK's to positive OPK's every month ever since I started it.

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

I wish I could get Clomid, i'm just going to see what happens. If it doesn't I guess I'll somehow get over it but I hope it does.

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I have had zero issues or concerns with my online ordering.  It doesn't worry me at all.  The dry vag though...well, it takes the fun out of the party.

Quoting shortycmlb:

*giggle* that had me literally loling :P It does suck. I haven't taken clomid but I took the fertility tea/supplements and for some reason they did the EXACT same thing. I am thinking of ordering from Mexico or Canada to get on Clomid but I'm not sure yet.

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM

This is my third cycle of Clomid.

Quoting ishmay28:

It didn't do that to me but it gave me horrible headaches! Like laying in bed dying ones! How many cycles have you taken?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured