Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I tried on of those "wraps" for losing inches

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies
It did not work. Made my skin a little softer, but I didn't lose even an inch. Yes i used as directed. No im not putting which one I used because i dont want to be accused of trying to ruin someones business. I wont show before/after pics because they look the same and im embarassed anyway. I got suckered into buying 3 of these after seeing some amazing before and after pics on cafemom. So many people claiming that they do work. And I didn't get one inch:0(
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes it takes a few time for them to show results.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Well i have 2 more so thats all im investing into it.

Quoting EAzizM:

Sometimes it takes a few time for them to show results.
EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:22 AM
What are the ingredients in the wraps??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babiegurl47
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Did u wait the 3 days? Some people bloat at first and also u need to drink half your body weight in water a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Water (Aqua), Glucose, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 12, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Urea, Centella asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Leaf Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Thalle Extract, Hedera helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Leaf/Stem Extract, Ruscus aculeatus (Butchers Broom) Root Extract, Paullinia cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Decyl Oleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, TEA-Hydroiodide, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Menthol, Camphor, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, BHT. Limonene, Linalool. Cloth: Polypropylene / Polyethylene

Quoting EAzizM:

What are the ingredients in the wraps??
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:27 AM
No i just took it off. Why would it make me bloat? Ive had tonsssss of water.

Quoting babiegurl47:

Did u wait the 3 days? Some people bloat at first and also u need to drink half your body weight in water a day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:27 AM
What the heck is a wrap?
mopsmommy5
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Saran Wrap does the same thing by making you sweat. It works in most areas, but you have to be careful of how long you keep it on becuz it deprives your skin of oxygen. Too long and you can damage your skin, same with those wrap things! Be careful!
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:28 AM
7 moms liked this

You're kidding right? Lol. I'm small so half my weight is 50 pounds. Lol. I can't imagine how much a heavier person would have to drink. I can't stop laughing at this. Lol.

Quoting babiegurl47:

EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Hmm. What did you use to wrap? Sheets? And you are supposed to leave it on for an hour and drink a bottle or two of water while you have it on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)