Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
There is always talk on here good and bad about submissive wives.
It got me thinking about the reverse.

Are there any dommes or dominant wives here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Replies (61-70):
Fistandantalus
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a Domme.  Only in the sexual sense though, the dynamic does not extend beyond our playtime.

The few times that I have mentioned this here on CM in general, I have gotten responses that range from "Good for you" to "How can you stand being with a weak man?" to "You're a horrible person."

In my opinion, many do not understand what this choice really entails, and are falling back on things they've seen on television or read someplace.

I wish folks would just ASK instead of being rude about it...

fairyjester
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Quoting Fistandantalus:

I am a Domme.  Only in the sexual sense though, the dynamic does not extend beyond our playtime.

The few times that I have mentioned this here on CM in general, I have gotten responses that range from "Good for you" to "How can you stand being with a weak man?" to "You're a horrible person."

In my opinion, many do not understand what this choice really entails, and are falling back on things they've seen on television or read someplace.

i hear ya,  i think its even worse around here for the submissive side.   hell on another thread  certain kinds of submissive are bash other kinds .

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

epoh
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I am a submissive with a dominant personality. I wouldn't be cut out to be a Domme. I prefer to relinquish control in the bedroom. I admire any Dom/me because they can do something I cannot. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyers_2010
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM

use to be dominant til i met someone that knocked me down a peg or two. not in a good way. he was actually pretty abusive, but it made me so that i take no lead at all.

tm88rn
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Definitely not me, but I am certain that there are members of every conceivable lifestyle on here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I'm actually the opposite.  I am a female "head of house" and the dominant partner in daily life.

However, when it comes to the bedroom, I'm the sub.

Quoting Fistandantalus:

Fistandantalus
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm actually the opposite.  I am a female "head of house" and the dominant partner in daily life.

However, when it comes to the bedroom, I'm the sub.

Quoting Fistandantalus:

See now, I find that interesting.

Perhaps you would consider PMing me to discuss our lifestyle choices in private?

emilywaitress
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:30 AM

You could buy him one and see what happens  :)

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Nope.  We're a partnership.  Sometimes I compromise on decisions and sometimes DH does.  We're pretty equally matched.

loverfrombeyond
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I am newly Domme!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)