Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have personally debunked the myth that...**edit for the confused people**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Black men have bigger penises than white men...

REPLY WITH YES.

YES.

What I mean is that it is NOT always true that black guys are bigger than white guys like the myth suggests.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Replies (81-88):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Vienna sasuage

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I dated that guy...tiny weenie :( I felt bad for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

And The Average Size Is...

Take a few minutes in the bathroom to look at what you've got. Is it wide? Long? Short? Don't compare yourself by checking out what the guys in the gym locker room have, as it is quite useless. Instead, take a measuring tape and calculate the length, girth, and erection angle of your penis.

After you measured yourself, you can compare your answers with the averages compiled from a recent study in the U.S.:

The Erectus Lengthus: The maximum length of the penis achieved through the state of arousal and excitement. The average size measured from the base of the shaft to the tip is 5.8 inches.

The Maximus Girthus: While still in an erect state, wrap a tape measure around the base of the penis. The average is 5 inches around or 1.6 inches in diameter.

The Erectus Angle: While still in an erect state, stand with your back leaning against a wall and estimate your angle. A 180-degree angle points directly up at your chin; a 90-degree angle would point directly in front of you; and a zero degree angle would point directly down out your feet. The average angle is 106.8 degrees.

The Flacidus Lengthus: Measure immediately after undressing, you don't want cold or warm air from the room to distort your measurement, as shrinkage or expansion may occur. The average length is 3.43 inches.

THE LONG AND THE SHORT: According to the Kinsey Institute, the biggest erect penis on record measures 13 inches. The smallest tops off at 1 and 3/4 inches.
OMG, POOR GUY! =/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM

White men are bigger

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Not!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

White men are bigger

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM

True

Quoting Anonymous:

Not!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

White men are bigger

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I havent had sex with one but I've seen a few black penises waved around when I was a DJ and no, it is definitely NOT always true, black men do not guarantee a bigger penis than a white man.

The asian myth isn't always true either ;-)

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:46 PM

centimeter peter

Quoting Anonymous:

Vienna sasuage

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I dated that guy...tiny weenie :( I felt bad for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

And The Average Size Is...

Take a few minutes in the bathroom to look at what you've got. Is it wide? Long? Short? Don't compare yourself by checking out what the guys in the gym locker room have, as it is quite useless. Instead, take a measuring tape and calculate the length, girth, and erection angle of your penis.

After you measured yourself, you can compare your answers with the averages compiled from a recent study in the U.S.:

The Erectus Lengthus: The maximum length of the penis achieved through the state of arousal and excitement. The average size measured from the base of the shaft to the tip is 5.8 inches.

The Maximus Girthus: While still in an erect state, wrap a tape measure around the base of the penis. The average is 5 inches around or 1.6 inches in diameter.

The Erectus Angle: While still in an erect state, stand with your back leaning against a wall and estimate your angle. A 180-degree angle points directly up at your chin; a 90-degree angle would point directly in front of you; and a zero degree angle would point directly down out your feet. The average angle is 106.8 degrees.

The Flacidus Lengthus: Measure immediately after undressing, you don't want cold or warm air from the room to distort your measurement, as shrinkage or expansion may occur. The average length is 3.43 inches.

THE LONG AND THE SHORT: According to the Kinsey Institute, the biggest erect penis on record measures 13 inches. The smallest tops off at 1 and 3/4 inches.
OMG, POOR GUY! =/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Nope

Quoting Anonymous:

True

Quoting Anonymous:

Not!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

White men are bigger

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Yes, Black men are bigger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN