Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who HATES...(SWEARS and LOTS OF VENTING)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

their in-laws?  OMFG!! I HATE my in-laws!  For years, it's the same crap.  They are full of drama and just PISS ME OFF!!!

My SIL invited her EX-husband to Easter!  Seriously?  He beat her, he tries to start fights with my husband, he started rumors and made me lose my brother (I hadn't talked to him in 10 years (finally got him back in my life) realized through that he is not worth keeping in my life) point being- SIL's  ex is a liar and a loser!!  My SIL actually "voted" (we weren't included) to see if her ex should go and my MIL said why not?  UGGG I just want to scream at them and tell them to f off!!  How can you pick an ex that is such a loser over your own family???!!!  sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.  I do NOT like these people!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrschambers7508
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Why would she want her ex there in the first place?

NewDawnFades
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:06 PM
I don't talk to my in laws. I'll gladly talk to my bils, they're welcome in my home anytime. Their mother is not. So, she won't let them talk to us. I will never have anything to do with her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Yeah, I fucking hate my sister in law, too. I can't even begin to type all of the horrendous, ridiculous things she's done, though.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I hate my MIL. We have not spoken to her in 2 years and we do not ever intend to speak to her.

Dh is an only child and his father is deceased so I don't have any other in laws

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I have NO idea why she REALLY wants him there ( they do have kids together). we think they are getting back together which is beyond stupid. (he's been spending the weekends with her and kids at MIL's (long story).  She just had a man in her life that did everything for her (although he was "slow" do to an accident. I swear she used him for the money he got in the law suit!)  We put up with her bs and helped her out when she left her husband, and now this??!!

Quoting mrschambers7508:

Why would she want her ex there in the first place?

KMadsen
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I love my in-laws. Some of dh's family (aunt, uncle, some cousins) I dislike but his immediate family I love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:14 PM

lucky you!  I so wish I could say that.  I loved them until I actually got to know them!!

Quoting KMadsen:

I love my in-laws. Some of dh's family (aunt, uncle, some cousins) I dislike but his immediate family I love.

KMadsen
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I feel blessed because I know not a lot of woman can say that. I did like the ones that I dislike until I spent more time around then & married my husband. All they do is talk trash, cause drama, & are so hypocritical it makes my head hurt.

Quoting Anonymous:

lucky you!  I so wish I could say that.  I loved them until I actually got to know them!!

Quoting KMadsen:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM

yea, that sounds like my in-laws!  I just don't get it! 

Quoting KMadsen:

I feel blessed because I know not a lot of woman can say that. I did like the ones that I dislike until I spent more time around then & married my husband. All they do is talk trash, cause drama, & are so hypocritical it makes my head hurt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KMadsen:

KMadsen
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Me either.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea, that sounds like my in-laws!  I just don't get it! 

Quoting KMadsen:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KMadsen:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)