Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who HATES...(SWEARS and LOTS OF VENTING)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

their in-laws?  OMFG!! I HATE my in-laws!  For years, it's the same crap.  They are full of drama and just PISS ME OFF!!!

My SIL invited her EX-husband to Easter!  Seriously?  He beat her, he tries to start fights with my husband, he started rumors and made me lose my brother (I hadn't talked to him in 10 years (finally got him back in my life) realized through that he is not worth keeping in my life) point being- SIL's  ex is a liar and a loser!!  My SIL actually "voted" (we weren't included) to see if her ex should go and my MIL said why not?  UGGG I just want to scream at them and tell them to f off!!  How can you pick an ex that is such a loser over your own family???!!!  sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.  I do NOT like these people!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I try to avoid my SO's mom. She makes every single thing about her. Like, if you say there is a sex offender in the area, ohh well it's no big deal, she was molested and she is ok. She claims she has cancer like 4 times a year. She mind fucks my SS, she has some sick fantasy that her son and his kids mom will get back together. Annoying as hell and she is a hoarder and tries to bring junk to my house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Okay, I'm posting anonymous because I hold that my fucking INSANE MIL has eyes are ears everywhere, but she is....

Okay, my MIL is a horder, a compulsive shopper, a hypochondriac, and a horrible mother. And I usually never trash talk someone's parenting skills, but this is too much. Her husband, my deceased FIL worked as a mechanic upwards of 80/week, a licenced mechanic in the 80's and my husband still went to school in thrift store clothing that was too small. He never had new toys, he never got to go anywhere like Six Flags or something when they took his older brother (11 years older) all the time before my hubby was born. This woman was a SAHM most of my hubby's childhood and he told me he knew how to fend for himself, entirely by the age of three. Knew how to climb the counters just to get something to eat because this woman was too lazy to feed her ONLY CHILD IN THE HOUSE! She has a small dog now that pisses and shits ALL OVER HER HOUSE. Every time I walk in there, I feel like I need a mask because of the amonia.

NOW FOR THE Pièce de résistance! This woman has a house sitting on her property that is completely empty and perfectly usable. There is nothing, and I repeat, nothing wrong with this house, no leaks, no faulty wiring, nothing, yet she won't let hubby and I have it because she thinks we are going to trash the place. I admit, I am not a meticulous house keeper by any means, but my cats litter boxes are clean, my dishes are done, and my laundry is clean. And I will sacrifice everything, including food for myself, to make sure my family gets what it needs. I want that woman to rot in hell, I swear!

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I love my in-laws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I actually don't mind my in laws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Are you one of my BIL's lol?  sounds almost like my MIL!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, I'm posting anonymous because I hold that my fucking INSANE MIL has eyes are ears everywhere, but she is....

Okay, my MIL is a horder, a compulsive shopper, a hypochondriac, and a horrible mother. And I usually never trash talk someone's parenting skills, but this is too much. Her husband, my deceased FIL worked as a mechanic upwards of 80/week, a licenced mechanic in the 80's and my husband still went to school in thrift store clothing that was too small. He never had new toys, he never got to go anywhere like Six Flags or something when they took his older brother (11 years older) all the time before my hubby was born. This woman was a SAHM most of my hubby's childhood and he told me he knew how to fend for himself, entirely by the age of three. Knew how to climb the counters just to get something to eat because this woman was too lazy to feed her ONLY CHILD IN THE HOUSE! She has a small dog now that pisses and shits ALL OVER HER HOUSE. Every time I walk in there, I feel like I need a mask because of the amonia.

NOW FOR THE Pièce de résistance! This woman has a house sitting on her property that is completely empty and perfectly usable. There is nothing, and I repeat, nothing wrong with this house, no leaks, no faulty wiring, nothing, yet she won't let hubby and I have it because she thinks we are going to trash the place. I admit, I am not a meticulous house keeper by any means, but my cats litter boxes are clean, my dishes are done, and my laundry is clean. And I will sacrifice everything, including food for myself, to make sure my family gets what it needs. I want that woman to rot in hell, I swear!

awilliamson
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

We are hosting Easter this year and my SIL isn't even coming. She just said, "Uh, no, we're not going to be able to make it. Maybe next time you have an event we'll come."

OH, well maybe next time you won't be invited you stupid bitch.

I feel you! My in-laws are absolutely miserable. Sorry, honey. Hope your DH supports your feelings as well as mine does!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

He does.  He is so pissed right now! 

Quoting awilliamson:

We are hosting Easter this year and my SIL isn't even coming. She just said, "Uh, no, we're not going to be able to make it. Maybe next time you have an event we'll come."

OH, well maybe next time you won't be invited you stupid bitch.

I feel you! My in-laws are absolutely miserable. Sorry, honey. Hope your DH supports your feelings as well as mine does!!

tori911
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I dont hate my in-laws. We actually get along very well, but they are disorganized and eccentric people. It is exhausting being around them.

Women are called snobs and bitches because we have standards, know our worth, only accept what we deserve, and never settle. Be proud to be a woman!

-Texas-Mommy-
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM
I love my in laws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Love my 73 year old mil. I'm best friends with one sil, pretty good friends with the oldest sil but the one sil, can't stand!!
She is an attention seeking drama queen who literally acts like she wants to be married to my dh-her brother!!
She lost her job almost two years ago because she was sleeping on the job, and failing to do her work correctly. She was a medical coder BTW. She actually tried to sue them for discrimination because she takes medicine for depression. She felt they should've let it slide when she dozed off as it was the medication's fault. She lost of course. She was on probation before being on fired and yet she went and got a brand new car which she had custom made. Now she is guilt tripping her mom into paying almost 1000 a month on the car,insurance, gas, and loans. Mil is on a fixed income. She cannot afford it, but won't say no because the girl will flip out. She uses the I'm mentally fragile excuse to get her way. There are just soooo many things about this girl. She is almost fifty, never lived away from mommy, and is the most annoying, immature, lazy, git I've ever met!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)