Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Just Want!! Is It To Much To Ask?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I just want to be happy. I feel worthless, useless and that as a single mommy people don't respect my wishes as a mother.

I failed my son from the word go my body failed us I'm failing him now and I think I always will. I wonder if he wouldn't be better off with his uncle & grandma. I'm grasping at failure and if I wasn't grasping at that I wouldn't be grasping at anything.

I couldn't imagine my life without little mans baby cuddles, coos, giggles and slobbery kisses. But it's not about my wants and needs its about his.

Honestly he's plenty young enough to forget me. Well that's my confession my son is the only bright loving spot in my life. I'm just afraid my unhappiness and suckiness will screw him up. I just want to be happy so I can give him the best in life.

Anyone else feel this way? Ever?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
m3lissa_16
by Melissa on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM

hang in there. good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Thank you.

Quoting m3lissa_16:

hang in there. good luck

Elayna90
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I felt that way sometimes when my lo was younger. (((Hugs)))
Have you talked to a Dr about the way you are feeling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:03 AM
I don't have insurance and my state funded choices are quacks. I wouldn't go to them for a band aid.

I'm hoping soon I can get help I'm searching for it. But not much I can do till then. It helps to put it on there sometimes.

I'm just to exhausted to write it down like I normally do.

Quoting Elayna90:

I felt that way sometimes when my lo was younger. (((Hugs)))

Have you talked to a Dr about the way you are feeling?

conniejo75
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:07 AM
My ex left me when my kids were 3 months and 18 months old. It sucked at times, and i struggled at times... but now i wouldnt trade those struggles for anything. They are 17 and 16 now and they are the most well behaved, respectful kids... they are not spoiled and in fact they appreciate everything i do for them because they have seen what i do for them. It does get better, and the struggles are worth it. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:07 AM
It can be rough but I promise it gets better.
Some areas have mental health places that go on a sliding scale that are through churches or charities, not the state. Just an idea for you...
Drs aren't for everyone though.
Have you tried excersizing and changing your diet? Taking vitamins? I know it doesn't 't sound like a lot but it can really help your mood and how you feel in general. Which may help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured