Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

QUIT FUCKING TOUCHING ME!!!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM
  • 17 Replies

I don't know how else to be more clear! My ex husband will not stop touching me! Everytime he picks up the kids, drops them off anything. As long as bf isn't around. He knows damn good and well its wrong, and completely unwanted. Yet he still does it. Says I like the attention. Yes that is why I get so damn mad! And tell you to leave me the hell alone! And bf is getting irritated too. I vent to him about it. Have to stop that, cause don't need drama between them. Just so damn frustrating he thinks just cause we have a past he can do whatever he wants, including walk in on me changing or anything else..fucking annoying...

vent over!

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kattu
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM
How does he touch you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedwith
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Meet him in a public place to hand the kids off.
blondie0234
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Grabbing my ass, pulling the top of my shirt to look down it..trying to wrap his arms around me when i bend to grab something...he's an ass..and seems to think its fine of no one is here

Quoting kattu:

How does he touch you?

blondie0234
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM

he doesn't care where we are...as long as no family is around and my bf isn't around

Quoting blessedwith:

Meet him in a public place to hand the kids off.

blessedwith
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Make a scene when he touches you in public....

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

you should always have someone else there with you to witness this. if possible make it another male you trust. if that is not possible, do it in a very public busy place such as macdonalds (that way if he fucking touches you again scream for him to stop)

blessedwith
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Just read HOW he touches you.  Do you have court ordered visitation?  If you do, it is something to bring up to your lawyer.  If not, talk to the authorities...he doesn't have the right to sexually harass you.

Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM

What a classless scumbag!!  How dare he think he has dibs on you forever...you are no longer "his" and you need to make him respect you.... only you know how to achieve that with him, honey.  Make no mistake about it, he belittles you AND your new man every time he does it.  It may well be more for your BF's benefit than yours... some guys are stupid like that.  RESPECT is what he needs.....boy, let me in a room with him and I'd show him some for sure!  I HATE arrogant bastards that think they can just do whatever, whenever with whomever they choose........yeah, I've been there.....

ayla91
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:05 AM

i have a few exes that everytime i see them they have to touch me... one hugs me and kisses my neck everytime he sees me, another slaps my ass when i walk away or say bye, and another plays with my fingers(like...tries to hold my hand almost?) DRIVES ME NUTS! I know my hubby would knock them out if he saw it. I avoid them as much as possible...

Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I think you should got to your lawyer/authorities, etc..... but you can't without REAL proof...NO ONE will believe you, not anyone that can do anything about it, anyway......... set up a camera somehow.... make sure you can be seen in a parking lot/store security camera....a credible witness statement.... IDK, I just think you are on your own on this one....that man needs an honest to goodness beat down, physical or otherwise.  Unless you show up bleeding, authorities aren't gonna give a shit that he "allegedly" touches you inappropriately... when NOBODY is looking.... he knows this and knows exactly what he is doing.... A*hole...plain and simple.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)