Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QUIT FUCKING TOUCHING ME!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't know how else to be more clear! My ex husband will not stop touching me! Everytime he picks up the kids, drops them off anything. As long as bf isn't around. He knows damn good and well its wrong, and completely unwanted. Yet he still does it. Says I like the attention. Yes that is why I get so damn mad! And tell you to leave me the hell alone! And bf is getting irritated too. I vent to him about it. Have to stop that, cause don't need drama between them. Just so damn frustrating he thinks just cause we have a past he can do whatever he wants, including walk in on me changing or anything else..fucking annoying...

vent over!

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Replies (11-17):
Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:10 AM

You"re boyfriend just needs to kick his ass!!!! lol...ugh!

Shelbyjoy4
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:11 AM

That behavior, if unwanted, is SEXUAL ASSAULT OR BATTERY. 

I would make it VERY CLEAR to him next time he attempts something like that that its unwanted and will not be tolerated. If he tries it again, then you need to move meetings to a public place with a third party there. OR be prepared to press charges or get a restraining order.

blondie0234
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Oh trust me he wants to, but I told him its not worth the trouble he'd get into...

Quoting Luv2BaMommy9809:

You"re boyfriend just needs to kick his ass!!!! lol...ugh!

blondie0234
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I really didn't realize this is something I could actually persue, maybe I could get him to quit with a threat

rebel_mommy09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Sounds like my ex. He keeps hugging on me when I drop DS off. We meet in public because he has a past of being sexually abusive with me and he hates that I am really happy with my boyfriend and he wants to try and ruin that. He asked yesterday if we could start spending alone time together smdh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pasteeater
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM
My ex was like that too. And he had a girl friend. I told her. Then I moved far away and don't have to see that dick head again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:29 AM

You and your bf are doing the right thing.... of course, kicking his ass would cause you guys even more grief... just the way the universe works... On a serious note, however, he needs to be scared of some sort of consequence...he needs to be threatened and he needs to actually fear you.... something tells me you and your bf will know just how to do that... remember, you are dealing with nothing but a coward here....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured