Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate f****** mexicans they are trash

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:15 AM
  • 95 Replies
1 mom liked this
So today I was standing outside talking to our neighbors daughter (16) about babysitting for us she is a little Mexican girl, my husband is Mexican, our daughter is half Mexican the guy who lives across the cul de sac from us is Mexican, were all like one big happy family, anyways the little neighbor girl likes to hang out at my house cause I'm younger than a lot of the moms in the neighborhood and she thinks for some odd reason I'm cool, lol her mother is 100% OK with this btw I'm 22 and a total advocate for teenagers staying kids and not trying to act like adults,
OK point ti my story, were standing outside talking and these two teenage girls walk through my yard right up ti my back fence and start petting my dog, I ask them politely if they would please stop or ask before coming into my yard and messing with my animals, I realize all our houses are kind of close together, just kind of wish the kids would have shown a little respect. The girls get all huffy and walked away as they were leaving one girl said ti the other pretty loudly "I hate f****** Mexicans they are akk trash." I thought I was going ti have to tackle my neighbors teenager from running across my lawn at them girls, seriously how disrespectful can kids be these days, it makes me sad thinking this is our future generation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwats81
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:18 AM
3 moms liked this
That's horrible. Unfortunately kids are taught by example at home. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:18 AM
im sorry...what assholes. they think they are funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twisted_charlie
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:19 AM
4 moms liked this

Can't wait til they say that in earshot of those "f***ing Mexicans". They'll either get an earful....or a black eye.

Marilynxomonroe
Wow that's crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Holztastic
1 mom liked this

I'd have gone fucking nutso, screaming profanities in broken Spanglish. >.<

LCG83
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Wow. So horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wydowness
by Kusabi on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Ugh Im sorry momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyErathy
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:21 AM
2 moms liked this

ignorance at its best :/ hubs had a friend over and i put a movie on for the kids about a bunny, it happens that all the voice actors are black. and the first thing he says is "why the hell are you putting this black shit on" O_o i called him  a raciest douche (i went up to him so the kids dident hear) and he says hes proud of it to......wtf. hes white, im white hubs is Mexican but more like a coconut lol he does not act "Mexican" in the least if you wanna go by stereotypes. i hate yes HATE people who are raciest! 

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:21 AM

some people. kids these days

Connie127
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:22 AM
sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)