Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate f****** mexicans they are trash

Posted by   + Show Post
So today I was standing outside talking to our neighbors daughter (16) about babysitting for us she is a little Mexican girl, my husband is Mexican, our daughter is half Mexican the guy who lives across the cul de sac from us is Mexican, were all like one big happy family, anyways the little neighbor girl likes to hang out at my house cause I'm younger than a lot of the moms in the neighborhood and she thinks for some odd reason I'm cool, lol her mother is 100% OK with this btw I'm 22 and a total advocate for teenagers staying kids and not trying to act like adults,
OK point ti my story, were standing outside talking and these two teenage girls walk through my yard right up ti my back fence and start petting my dog, I ask them politely if they would please stop or ask before coming into my yard and messing with my animals, I realize all our houses are kind of close together, just kind of wish the kids would have shown a little respect. The girls get all huffy and walked away as they were leaving one girl said ti the other pretty loudly "I hate f****** Mexicans they are akk trash." I thought I was going ti have to tackle my neighbors teenager from running across my lawn at them girls, seriously how disrespectful can kids be these days, it makes me sad thinking this is our future generation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
Aleta775
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Wow. That's awful that they are so full of hate and bigotry, and all because you told them to stop doing something stupid. I would never pet a stranger's dog. It is to bad your dog didn't bite them. LOL.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:35 AM
If I was a Chola, I would have kicked don't ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Lol she's a four month old lab/husky mix, she's absolutely harmless for now, haha but I wouldn't either, and if i found out my daughter was goin to people she don't knows house and petting their animals I would kick her but from here to no end, that can just be dangerous you never know when a dog is goin to be nice

Quoting Aleta775:

Wow. That's awful that they are so full of hate and bigotry, and all because you told them to stop doing something stupid. I would never pet a stranger's dog. It is to bad your dog didn't bite them. LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coffeecake1
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids these days are either abused or spoiled rotten, there is no in between anymore.  So we have all these kids running around out of their minds.  

Mamaknowsbest26
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM
I probably would have cussed them out in the little Spanish that I know.
Lovin.My.Man
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM

i have never been told something like that in my face i wish someone would i woulda beat the shit outa her !!!

OopsIAteDaffy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Oi. Sad what parents teach their children nowadays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM

wtf?

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Yeah, a very messed-up generation and they are supposed to be the most open-minded with our world becoming smaller due to technology. I felt the same way after reading those racist rants about Rue in "The Hunger Games" the movie. Some of those comments made me wonder if they are so damn miserable and filed with hatred, why even get up in the morning. Then I thought, Oh to make other people just as miserable and filled with hatred as they are.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

babie113
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Awful :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)