Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate f****** mexicans they are trash

Posted by   + Show Post
So today I was standing outside talking to our neighbors daughter (16) about babysitting for us she is a little Mexican girl, my husband is Mexican, our daughter is half Mexican the guy who lives across the cul de sac from us is Mexican, were all like one big happy family, anyways the little neighbor girl likes to hang out at my house cause I'm younger than a lot of the moms in the neighborhood and she thinks for some odd reason I'm cool, lol her mother is 100% OK with this btw I'm 22 and a total advocate for teenagers staying kids and not trying to act like adults,
OK point ti my story, were standing outside talking and these two teenage girls walk through my yard right up ti my back fence and start petting my dog, I ask them politely if they would please stop or ask before coming into my yard and messing with my animals, I realize all our houses are kind of close together, just kind of wish the kids would have shown a little respect. The girls get all huffy and walked away as they were leaving one girl said ti the other pretty loudly "I hate f****** Mexicans they are akk trash." I thought I was going ti have to tackle my neighbors teenager from running across my lawn at them girls, seriously how disrespectful can kids be these days, it makes me sad thinking this is our future generation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Replies (91-95):
Babybug101
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Srry to hear about that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m3lissa_16
by Melissa on May. 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I have to say that a lot of teens are being raised with that mentality these days.

And to the ladies who are asking, IMO, not "acting Mexican" is a nice way of saying they are ashamed of being one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on May. 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM

that really suxs ...like every race they have there good and bad..i don't appreciate when mexican men speak about me in spanish..like i can't understand(happened alot when i was younger yikes)..Mexican's clean my house...and they always so sweet to me when they come over...other wise i have no expierence with them...except maybe when i younger some sold me some weed! lol!!!

peasterpeach
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:40 AM
I tried to care what you were saying but I couldn't get past that instead of using the word to you always typed ti.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM

They sound like the trashy ones....yet stay the bigger person.You are the better person.

Blessings,Tia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN