Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I am pissed off rape fantasy doesn't exist!!! Those would say its about power or control or pain that's fucking s and m!!! You cannot truly have a rape fantasy because you like it and want it. That's it that's that.

I was almost killed I was cut open tell me you enjoy getting a knife getting shoved up your ass and the only kinda lubrication being your blood tell me you enjoy not being able to walk tell me you find it sexy to get your ass hole cut open and having to wear adult diapers because you have nothing there to stop shit from coming out tell me that's fucking sexy! People forget that rape is more the being tied up and slapped around! Some of us had to fight to live some of us thought no one would love us because of our rape. Thank you for saying rape is sexy. I would love to show you the pictures of the after math of my rape so you can see how much pain this man caused me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:30 AM
First off I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I can't even imagine the type of physical and emotional pain you must have gone through and I'm sure you still struggle with daily. You are a very strong person and you have my respect.

I do have to agree with you. These rape fantasy posts are sickening and people need to understand how serious rape is. You don't have a rape fantasy you have a fantasy of being dominated sexually by your DH or SO. It's something totally different and typically with someone you trust. Rape is scary, painful, emotionally draining, and something you have to deal with for the rest of your life. It's not something to joke around with and shouldn't be used in terms of a fantasy. The people who post about rape fantasies need to educate themselves and understand what exactly it is they want because it's not rape. And those who have been raped have every right to be offended and feel violated by the stupidity of these posts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:32 AM
To be honest. I am a rape survivor and I fantasize about rape. But I'm both the rapist and victim. I think it's my way of being in control. My therapist says it is quite normal. very common.

But I would never want someone to rape or pretend to rape me. That would send me back to scary, painful memories.

I'm sorry your rape was so very violent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:34 AM

To quote the OP : tell me you enjoy getting a knife getting shoved up your ass and the only kinda lubrication being your blood tell me you enjoy not being able to walk tell me you find it sexy to get your ass hole cut open

THAT is where i got it from. This just seems like a desparate cry for attention to me. She's getting worked up over someone else's sex life. Its not her sex life, and if she doesn't like them fantasizing about being raped, maybe she should just avoid the posts talking about it all together. It doesn't take much more than a little common sense to do that.

Quoting MaaMee6317:

Why dont you go 'role play' with the sex offender of your neighborhood and let us know how sexxi it is. And im not sure where you got a knife up the ass being sexxi but im sure she never meant that

Quoting Anonymous:

Rape isn't sexy. Having a sexual encounter with your DH or SO and playing out a fantasy of him raping you IS. sorry if it offends you, but get your panties out of a twist. People dont fantasize about knives being shoved up their rectums. If they do, they need some serious help.

Sorry for what you went through, but dont be so hard on people who enjoy role playing.

MaaMee6317
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Yea i get what your saying but thats not rape its s&m. Why not just call it that? I dont get it. Rape is unwanted. You can not be raped if you want it, its not possible.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get that, but what they enjoy in their sex lives is really none of her business. Its their sex life, if they find it a major turn on to get slapped around and fucked like no tomorrow by their DH/SO that is their decision. The fact that some people get so worked up over someone else's fantasies is kind of pathetic.

Quoting MaaMee6317:

Im not positive but i believe shes saying rape shouldnt be a fantasy the ladies who wish for it have no clue what it means to be really raped.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pretty sure not everyone's rape fantasy is like that..... if you think it is, you need to go back to therapy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:39 AM
2 moms liked this

The reason its called a rape fantasy, is because that is the roles the two people take on, the man pretends to rape her, its fake, thus the fantasy part. True rape is unwanted, a fantasy is not unwanted. The only difference is that MOST people have a safe word, so that if things do get a little too rough, they can let eachother know. Its perfectly healthy to have those sorts of fantasies, its just not the norm. Women who fantasize about things like that tend to be women who have never experienced it, and dont REALLY want to, but they enjoy feeling dominated and controlled, unable to fight back, etc. 

Its not something women do and say "hey I wish he would really force me to have sex with him" its consentual, and as such, is called a fantasy. Again, FANTASY. it isn't something easy to do either, and actually requires a very high level of trust in your partner.

Quoting MaaMee6317:

Yea i get what your saying but thats not rape its s&m. Why not just call it that? I dont get it. Rape is unwanted. You can not be raped if you want it, its not possible.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get that, but what they enjoy in their sex lives is really none of her business. Its their sex life, if they find it a major turn on to get slapped around and fucked like no tomorrow by their DH/SO that is their decision. The fact that some people get so worked up over someone else's fantasies is kind of pathetic.

Quoting MaaMee6317:

Im not positive but i believe shes saying rape shouldnt be a fantasy the ladies who wish for it have no clue what it means to be really raped.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pretty sure not everyone's rape fantasy is like that..... if you think it is, you need to go back to therapy.

MaaMee6317
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:40 AM
You do know that was sarcasm right? She was trying to get her point across. I doubt its a cry for attention, to me it seems more like a women trying to open eyes of those who want to be raped by their lovers. That its more serious then just a few dom plays in the bed. People should just call it what it really is, s&m

Quoting Anonymous:

To quote the OP : tell me you enjoy getting a knife getting shoved up your ass and the
only kinda lubrication being your blood tell me you enjoy not being able
to walk tell me you find it sexy to get your ass hole cut open

THAT is where i got it from. This just seems like a desparate cry for attention to me. She's getting worked up over someone else's sex life. Its not her sex life, and if she doesn't like them fantasizing about being raped, maybe she should just avoid the posts talking about it all together. It doesn't take much more than a little common sense to do that.

Quoting MaaMee6317:

Why dont you go 'role play' with the sex offender of your neighborhood and let us know how sexxi it is. And im not sure where you got a knife up the ass being sexxi but im sure she never meant that

Quoting Anonymous:

Rape isn't sexy. Having a sexual encounter with your DH or SO and playing out a fantasy of him raping you IS. sorry if it offends you, but get your panties out of a twist. People dont fantasize about knives being shoved up their rectums. If they do, they need some serious help.

Sorry for what you went through, but dont be so hard on people who enjoy role playing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:42 AM
1 mom liked this

there are hundreds of different types of S&M. Yes it is S&M, we all know that. Its not something that women dont understand, its just called a rape fantasy, because as I told you before, those are the roles the people participating take on during the act.

Quoting MaaMee6317:

You do know that was sarcasm right? She was trying to get her point across. I doubt its a cry for attention, to me it seems more like a women trying to open eyes of those who want to be raped by their lovers. That its more serious then just a few dom plays in the bed. People should just call it what it really is, s&m

Quoting Anonymous:

To quote the OP : tell me you enjoy getting a knife getting shoved up your ass and the
only kinda lubrication being your blood tell me you enjoy not being able
to walk tell me you find it sexy to get your ass hole cut open

Quoting MaaMee6317:

Quoting Anonymous:

charliebean
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Firstly, take a deep breath.

Second, I'm really sorry that happened to you.

Thirdly, I doubt anyone here wants to be sodomized with a knife. However, it'a called a "rape fantasy" regardless of what version of rape someone else might picturing in their heads. YOUR idea of rape may be vastly different than someone else's. That does not mean that someone is "sick" or mentally depraved in any way for wanting to explore sexually and to experiment with their partner. I understand that the phrase itself might be offensive to you, but role-playing is just that: role-play, not reality.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:49 AM
Some people said rape fantasies are sexy. Big difference.

Quoting SarahLizyB:

Ok, so I guess some people said rape is sexy. Well it's pretty obvious that they're dumbasses. I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DCMsMommy
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:51 AM

im so sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)