Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

since mostly everyone HATES the name I chose for our daughter....**EDIT** UPDATE!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How about you ladies give me some suggestions???

We had Presley-Rose Barley picked out.. And all you CafeMomma's HATE that name..

So I am willing to get some suggestions.

Other possible names we like are

AnnaBella Rose Barley

Isabella Rose Barley

Bella Rose Barley

Any More Ideas??!!

Help!

**EDIT**

I just want to inform some of you, that the 'Bella' Names I have chosen were chosen FAR before the Twilight movies. It just so happens, that NOW everyone ASSumes that every child born after what.. 2008- or whenever the first Twilight movie came out, that the parents MUST be Die Hard Twilight fans.. NOT in THIS case...

UPDATE!!

Dh and I have been discussing, and we have FINALLY narrowed our name choices down to TWO!

Presley Rose Barley

OR

Addisyn Rose Barley

Presley is our front runner right now, but Dh likes Addisyn as well!

Oh this is going to be a tough one!

I named my son (son from my first marriage) Brayden- then changed his name to Conner a WEEK before my due date!

So maybe this time will be the same!

Thank You to all the SWEET comments, and suggestions!!

And I'd also like to say- Im not naming my daughter off of what others think really- I just wanted others opinions since Im trying to determine if the names we have chosen mesh with our last name.. I know, we know, its our decision! :) This is exciting!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (471-471):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM
My friend named her daughter Jana Breeze! :) :) :) so cute!

Quoting Breezesmother:

I like addison,except your spelljng of it. So id say presley. Ps my husband wanted to name our dd Rose soo bad but he changed it to Breeze last minute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)