Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever wish you could lock your own posts?

Like, you're done with it, people keep talking about it and you just want it to fade away, but don't want to be a puss and delete it.....

Check out my blog The Mommy Chronicles

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter @MomyChronicles

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Replies (11-14):
couponluv72
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM

age? maturity more like. i am 40 going on 15

Quoting Aspirel:

I have been using message boards for probably a good ten years now. I have learned to speak my peace and walk away. I use to sit and argue and never get anywhere but angry. Now I just say what I want,when I feel like I said all I am going to say on a subject ,that's that and I leave the thread. I no longer find it fun to beat dead horses or try to change someones mind. Guess that comes with age maybe.

Quoting couponluv72:

i have wished it in the past, not anymore. don't care. i will walk away if something is bugging at me about comments on my own post. 

wittyscreenname
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I know how it will turn out...it was just a thought I'd had....

Like, say, you start a debate, it's actually going well, being handled maturely, then it ends. Wouldn't it be cool to like, lock the post and be like, Okay...done. lol

Or if someone is doing a give away and they say "okay, no more entries", it'd be cool to just lock the post to stop people from entering.....

Just a thought...

Two_Hearts
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Yes , it wasn't on this group....and it was under a different name.

It wasn't a negative post either , but it had been months since i had made the post ( i was a mod for a group), it was the post about losing my pregnancy and people kept replying to it months later. I didn't want to delete it and have the mods that replied lose their numbers.

Aspirel
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:40 PM

lol im 39 going on 18, I grew up a teensie bit in the past few years.:p If anyone asks though I am 21 and a size 0;)

Quoting couponluv72:

age? maturity more like. i am 40 going on 15

Quoting Aspirel:

I have been using message boards for probably a good ten years now. I have learned to speak my peace and walk away. I use to sit and argue and never get anywhere but angry. Now I just say what I want,when I feel like I said all I am going to say on a subject ,that's that and I leave the thread. I no longer find it fun to beat dead horses or try to change someones mind. Guess that comes with age maybe.

Quoting couponluv72:

i have wished it in the past, not anymore. don't care. i will walk away if something is bugging at me about comments on my own post. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured