Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

rude

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM
  • 121 Replies
3 moms liked this
why are people on here so rude? Some people come for advice and get shot down and put down by the people that think there better then everyone else, that dont do no wrong and if you dont live like them and do things there way your life is wrong... If you dont like a post why cant people just leave not say anything and go on with your day without putting someone down and being mean to someone.. I guess some peoples lives are so perfect and boring there not happy unless there hurting someones feelings......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Achromia
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:37 PM
12 moms liked this
1. They are not happy with their own lives and are bored.
2. They are insecure. In order to bring themselves up they feel they must bring you down.
3. Bully mentality. Some people simply feel good about making others feel bad. They think its fun.

One or more of these three.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaydeesLaydee
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I wondered this too....I'm one of the ones people are rude to all the time.  I was raised to not say anything if I can't say anything nice. I try to be nice to others...because I know the people I cannot see, never met, and all have feelings too....but it's so easy for some folks to do this because they don't have empathy for a person who is unseen.  

Believe me, if they were to say half the stuff to my face that they say to me online, they'd shit down their legs and run the other way! 

3isgreat
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Most wont say mean stuff even with there names theh use anon so it shows what kind of person they really are.... If your gonna be rude at least keep it real and dont hide lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM
There is at least one of these posts every single day. Here's the short answer: it's a site full of females, some of which must PMS daily, or take out their unhappiness with the real life on others they come across online.
It's that simple. Deal with it, or leave.
ArmyGal
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM

You must be new to the site. This group is newish and people were rude before the anon button.

Quoting 3isgreat:

Most wont say mean stuff even with there names theh use anon so it shows what kind of person they really are.... If your gonna be rude at least keep it real and dont hide lol

3isgreat
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Thanks for proving a point I new therr would be some of u :)

Quoting Anonymous:

There is at least one of these posts every single day. Here's the short answer: it's a site full of females, some of which must PMS daily, or take out their unhappiness with the real life on others they come across online.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3isgreat
Therr

Quoting 3isgreat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3isgreat
1 mom liked this
There

Quoting 3isgreat:

Therr

Quoting 3isgreat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this

some OPs also take things wayyyy too seriously.. and assume somebody is being rude or hateful when they are really just giving their honest opinion and thoughts on a situation.

atyou
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Agreed.

Quoting Achromia:

1. They are not happy with their own lives and are bored.
2. They are insecure. In order to bring themselves up they feel they must bring you down.
3. Bully mentality. Some people simply feel good about making others feel bad. They think its fun.

One or more of these three.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)