Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This person keeps contacting my husband (i added screenshots)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And I don't know who it is. The number is his phone bill everyday for the last 3 months and the conversations are lasting at least 100 minutes. I don't recognize the number and I can't look into his phone to read the texts. He will probaly get defensive if I ask will someone please call the number and ask for a name or something? Pretend like you are calling a wrong number or business or something like that. I will post the number if someone replies and says that they'll call.

My cousin came back from the bar so I used to her phone tp upload the pictures to my account and to text the girl. Sorry if they are out of order.

Update 4/15
Sorry I haven't been back. A lot has happened. I confronted my husband and he said that I was being paranoid and that she is just someone that he works with. We have been married for 7 years and through deployments I've been there. When he went to Korea twice I was there and we have always been faithful. So he says I'm being paranoid? Well I was getting gas at the gas station off post and I get approached by this woman. She was pretty, about my height and she asks if I'm Keith's wife, Brianna and I said yeah why? And she starts to fight me. I could hear my kids crying in the car and my cousin comes up and breaks us up. I got a good couple of hits in, but instead of staying and causing a scene and possibly getting arrested, we left and I called the police, pressing charges. As for dh, I am at my cousin's house now. I don't know how long I will be staying. I won't go to his command. I told him about what happened and he still denied everything. I am shopping around for a lawyer because I don't want to be screwed as far as custody. I think that I am just goin to stay here in Tn instead of going back home. Will start the apartment and job search sometime tomorrow. I'm not even hurt anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (461-470):
squag.mom
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM
4 moms liked this
She talks like an uneducated mongrel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmypreemies
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM
I am in Clarksville! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Hahaha! That number is a Clarksville, TN number.

I just moved from there. :P

He is army, stationed in Ft Campbell, KY. We live in Oak Grove.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Good point. He would still pay a decent amount even if he doesn't make e7. When my dh was an e4 and he was paying $600 in cs to his ex for one kid. My friend ex dh is an e5 and pays a grand to her for 2 kids. But I get what you're saying though. It all falls back to what op wants to do.
Quoting Mychele:

But his income directly affects his CS order for her in the divorce.

Quoting 3xangel:

Are you going to stay with his cheating butt? It seems like you care more about his career than he does. I doubt he would willingly do right by you and the kids in the case of a divorce.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to nail him, we have kids together. He has 1 year left until he is looked at for e7. If i went to his command, he could lose rank and be kicked out and then that is money away from my children. i told her taht i would go to her command but i wont because it will fall back on him. we will handle this situation without getting them involved.

Quoting Anonymous:

Op get those texts and take them to his CO on base. Nail his a$$

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Op, you want these texts let me know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Ouch. I'm sorry. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck and remember you dont deserve to be treated with such disrespect. I hope everything works out in your favor.
Quoting Anonymous:

He wouldn't have much of a choice to pay it if I file child support on him, which I will. I am torn, I dn't know what Im going to do.

Quoting 3xangel:

Are you going to stay with his cheating butt? It seems like you care more about his career than he does. I doubt he would willingly do right by you and the kids in the case of a divorce.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to nail him, we have kids together. He has 1 year left until he is looked at for e7. If i went to his command, he could lose rank and be kicked out and then that is money away from my children. i told her taht i would go to her command but i wont because it will fall back on him. we will handle this situation without getting them involved.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joyfree
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:34 AM
4 moms liked this

This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. At least contact the company or brigade chaplain and talk to them. I think they will keep it confidential. But don't take any BS, OP, because you and your kids deserve better than this. Perhaps if he sees how badly it will go for him if all the ugly details get out in the open and he sees how much he will have to fork over in child support, he will re-think his relationship with SSG "Thang".

I hated hearing that there were kids involved. I think some serious counseling is in order if you plan on staying with him. Just try to keep a level head about this and don't have any all-out confrontation. You didn't say if he's a combat veteran, so just remember to be careful. It will work out how it's supposed to. You're in my thoughts and prayers, Brianna.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I have a friend that pays almost $1000 for cs and she is a e5. she wanted to get out but she has 4 kids and doesn' have custody of 2 of them. The other 2 are always gone with other people. She should just stay in forever.

Quoting 3xangel:

Good point. He would still pay a decent amount even if he doesn't make e7. My dh was an e4 and he was paying $600 in cs to his ex for one kid. My friend ex dh is an e5 and pays a grand to her for 2 kids. But I get what you're saying though. It all falls back to what op wants to do.

Quoting Mychele:

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:38 AM
If she's smart she wOuld stay in as long as she can. Why doesn't she have custody of her other 2 kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a friend that pays almost $1000 for cs and she is a e5. she wanted to get out but she has 4 kids and doesn' have custody of 2 of them. The other 2 are always gone with other people. She should just stay in forever.

Quoting 3xangel:

Good point. He would still pay a decent amount even if he doesn't make e7. My dh was an e4 and he was paying $600 in cs to his ex for one kid. My friend ex dh is an e5 and pays a grand to her for 2 kids. But I get what you're saying though. It all falls back to what op wants to do.

Quoting Mychele:

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:38 AM
9 moms liked this
PLEASE tell me she's not military intelligence, because she types like a fucking dumbass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:40 AM

I don't know why. She gave up the oldest one at 2 because she said she couldn't handle her. At least they are with their father, he has full custody them both now.

Quoting 3xangel:

If she's smart she wOuld stay in as long as she can. Why doesn't she have custody of her other 2 kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting Mychele:

Quoting 3xangel:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)