Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Being pregnant is so awful...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 989 Replies
11 moms liked this
Is that true? I've been seeing a lot of pregnancy sucks threads. Does it really? I'm a stepmom and I've never been pregnant so I'm curious. Also do pregnant complaining users realize infertile women who became moms through adoption use this site too?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiralyn
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:40 AM
29 moms liked this
I loved being pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherri8806
by Sherri on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:40 AM
9 moms liked this

It is different for everybody, my first preg was a breeze I loved it second preg I was sick the whole 1st and 3rd trimester so it was a lot harder. 

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:41 AM
3 moms liked this
I loved being pregnant...but then again, both my pregnancies were really easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda_mom89
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:41 AM
7 moms liked this
It's different for everyone. I hated it but I don't make posts about and when someone asks me I'm sure to list the good and bad. I don't want to scare anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:42 AM
72 moms liked this
Being pregnant is a lot better in memories. During the pregnancy, it can suck sometimes.

All moms use this site. We can still complain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrstheriault
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:45 AM
58 moms liked this

i wouldn't say it's "so awful" based on my current experience, but i'm in no rush to do it again after this kid is born. *most* of the time, the pregnant women who are complaining are having a rough day and need to vent about a symptom, and i think they are entitled to do so. even women who struggled to get pregnant and desperately wanted a baby will complain about the symptoms, but they aren't complaining about the fact that they will get a baby out of it. it's not a walk in the park and takes a massive toll on your body. i definitely don't "love being pregnant" but i do love the kid i get out of it. 

lizzie_8690
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:46 AM
5 moms liked this
I loved being pregnant! Its such a wonderful experience ! The only think I didn't like about it was the morning sickness ugh I hated it! Yeah it does has its moments too. At the end u are so tiered that u are just ready to have that baby out. But other than that I did love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Well it depends on the person, I know some people that love love being pregnant. I also know some that hate it. I am one of the people that absolutely hate being pregnant, I was in agonizing pain from like 5 months to the end. Although I have a disease that causes me to have chronic pain and well pregnancy made it 10X worse. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed feeling her move the first little bit but once she got bigger in the it was bad. I could hardly walk because she was hitting my siatica(sp) and I needed help walking a lot of times. I love my daughter and I would do anything for her but my pregnancy with her was awful. Though I did not here on here and complain about it.
AnglNGreen
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:49 AM
9 moms liked this
I would give anything to be pregnant so I doubt I would complain and hate it when people do...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Endo.girl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I have yet to find one negative thing about being pregnant! I love it im 17 weeks 2 days now with a precious little girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)