Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Being pregnant is so awful...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is that true? I've been seeing a lot of pregnancy sucks threads. Does it really? I'm a stepmom and I've never been pregnant so I'm curious. Also do pregnant complaining users realize infertile women who became moms through adoption use this site too?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
AnglNGreen
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Oh and my first pregnancy was horrible but that's because of pre eclampsia... Second pregnancy was a breeze, loved it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:52 AM
8 moms liked this

Three pregnancies. Pregnancy is like getting prison raped on a daily basis only you get to dress slightly better. That good enough?

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:53 AM
The only thing I hated about being pregnant was being in my ladt trimester during summer. My first and third were born in aug and june.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:55 AM
I've heard so many women say the daily pain from carrying a growing child inside you is very uncomfortable. I never said pregnant women, whether they were infertile or not, can't complain I was just curious if pregnancy is really that bad.
mrstheriault
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:56 AM

well in that case, yes. haha. even when you have it "easy" it's hard. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've heard so many women say the daily pain from carrying a growing child inside you is very uncomfortable. I never said pregnant women, whether they were infertile or not, can't complain I was just curious if pregnancy is really that bad.

StephFerrero
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:56 AM
6 moms liked this
I have my days where I love being pregnant and there are days when I hate it. It definitely isn't easy. And I'm sorry, but I won't censor my "aches and complaints" during pregnancy just because I might "offend" someone who is infertile or having problems conceiving. If they don't want to hear about it, don't read the posts. This site is an open forum for EVERY type of mom to get together and openly talk.
lovemyairman150
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 4:01 AM
14 moms liked this
Do infertile women also know pregnant women use this site? We're ALL able to come here and vent as needed. It's not a slam to women who have a hard time conceiving if I say I'm tired of being pregnant b/c I have so many aches and pains I feel like I'm 80 and can barely make it from the car to the store entrance before needing to pee like a racehorse. Personally, I don't like the feeling of being pregnant. Am I excited for my baby? Yes. Am I gonna be sad for things to go back to "normal?" no. Being pregnant takes a toll on you emotionally as well as physically. It's easier for some then others. It doesn't make pregnant women insensitive to say they don't like feeling the way they do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Oh ok. Thanks for being nice and feeding my curiousity. I'm hoping I get pregnant this month. I don't mean to ruffle feathers. I don't censor myself online so I don't expect anyone else to either.

Quoting mrstheriault:

Quoting Anonymous:

mrstheriault
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 4:05 AM

not a problem! i hope you are able to get pregnant!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok. Thanks for being nice and feeding my curiousity. I'm hoping I get pregnant this month. I don't mean to ruffle feathers. I don't censor myself online so I don't expect anyone else to either.

Quoting mrstheriault:

Quoting Anonymous:

AshieNicole
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 4:08 AM
I didn't get to enjoy either of my pregnancies

My 1st pregnancy my kids father became verbally abusive and controlling...he screamed at me while I was in labor and cussed everyone out.
My 2nd pregnancy was a result of him having sex with me in my sleep while I was sick with the flu...I had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital and my gall bladder removed when I was 15 weeks pregnant I also had 2 abcess teeth...I was so sick and he did nothing to help with our oldest DD or to make sure I was ok...he also cussed everyone out while I was delivering my youngest including my mom.

I'm having my tubes tied because I'm so emotionally damaged from what he did that I don't think I could handle another pregnancy...I'm just glad he's out of my life and I have 2 happy healthy daughters
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)