Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 14 Year Old Still Pees Herself

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I dont know what to do about it ive tried gronding,she refuses to pee when she has to go and wait to the last miniute and wets her pants,same with her bed she wont get up at night to use it.im tired of my washer being used everyday because of this my 6 year old is potty trained more then her what am i gonna do?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

shame her. eventually she'll be nasty girl at school for peeing her pants. remind her that girls that pee their pants dont get asked out :P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

My daughter is 13 and has always had issues wetting the bed while asleep. It has nothing to do with molestation and more to do with not being able to go into the REM sleep cycle. What works for us is no drinks after 8 pm and I also wake her up every night at about 2am and make her use the bathroom. She stays dry that way and feels better about herself. It's something that kids eventually grow out of but it is certainly irritating. The day time urinating can be attributed to either molestation or panic attacks. When we lost a family member my daughter internalized the feelings and started suffering from day time accidents that also included the involuntary release of fecal matter. 

hisgirl616
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM
4 moms liked this
14 yr olds do not do this because they are lazy. There is a reason for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Went threw all that already shes just lazy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Concerned101
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I believe you should have a firm discussion with your daughter. As a young person I used the bathroom at certain, regular times to avoid such accidents. For instance, in grade school I used the restroom at every recess and lunch break. I maintained the same schedule in junior and senior high school although taking a morning and afternoon restroom break within the five to ten minutes between classes was a challenge. Another good idea is to use the restroom upon entering a public building, such as a library or store, and using the restroom again before leaving, especially if one has been there an hour or two. If getting your daughter on a schedule does not help, please take her to a female urologist to assess her problem. She may have some legitimate health issues behind this situation.

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:07 AM

get her checked out by a doctor cuz it could be any number of problems. Good luck mama

lynnd4
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:07 AM
I guess try not washing her sheets.

Quoting Anonymous:

Went threw all that already shes just lazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Well start the potty traininh process all over again. If shes tryly lazy and theres no medical problem or abuse chances r she wont like being treated like a 2 yr olf again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnttd
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this
She might not be able to feel it, she might have a kidney infection or UTI, she might be being molested or severely bullied... I would see a medical doctor and psychiatrist before punishing her.
And maybe you're being too strict. Maybe she's really stressed that you're going to be upset with her so she ends up wetting herself. Maybe you're her bully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM
3 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

shame her. eventually she'll be nasty girl at school for peeing her pants. remind her that girls that pee their pants dont get asked out :P

The fuck???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Well at least you don't have to worry about any guys trying to get in her pants, seriously!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN