Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 14 Year Old Still Pees Herself

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I dont know what to do about it ive tried gronding,she refuses to pee when she has to go and wait to the last miniute and wets her pants,same with her bed she wont get up at night to use it.im tired of my washer being used everyday because of this my 6 year old is potty trained more then her what am i gonna do?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:09 AM
You are a bitch. Why would you shame her? Do the world a favor and get sterilized. What kind of mother would do that??

Quoting Anonymous:

shame her. eventually she'll be nasty girl at school for peeing her pants. remind her that girls that pee their pants dont get asked out :P

Pretty-n-ink
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Another Reason for this is gestational diabetes my sister wet herself for many Years until she was diagnosed plz see a doctor it can be life threatening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

spank her

jnttd
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree. She must have a real problem if she's doing this. If it's not medical then it's social or emotional. No teenager, no matter how lazy, would purposely pee on themselves and not care unless they had deeper issues.

Quoting hisgirl616:

14 yr olds do not do this because they are lazy. There is a reason for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Went threw all that already shes just lazy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Make her wear an adult diaper. I don't honestly think she is just lazy as you say though, I believe there is a much bigger issue here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

shame her. eventually she'll be nasty girl at school for peeing her pants. remind her that girls that pee their pants dont get asked out :P

The fuck???

oh like you wouldnt pick on an other girl at that age if she peed her pants. she probably already has her period and shes still peing her pants? i mean unless its a medical issue and she just holds it in, shes being damn nasty. best be the mean mom drawing the line than have ur child bullied 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow you are pathetic....

Quoting lynnd4:

I guess try not washing her sheets.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM
I dont know what it could be shes been doing it for 8 months now
jnttd
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Lmmfao. Yeah, spank a teenager. Good luck bending her over your knee. Especially since she probably has a mental health or physical health problem.
Hitting should totally be the solution before getting down to the root of the problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

spank her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM
A 14yr old isn't just going to wet herself. There is a underlying issue here and you as her mother owe it to her to get the help she needs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN