Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Of bounties and nazis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

My fiance is up for a position north of Orlando. It would mean that we would all up and move. While I was researching neighborhoods and such, for the heck of it I put in the city Trevon was shot in and to see how close it would be to moving.

25 minutes from the job my fiance is taking and in the middle of a neighborhood that keeps getting recomended as very family friendly. All things considered I'm a little concerned about moving to place where the New Black Panthers have placing bounties and armed Neo Nazis are walking the streets "protecting" the scared white folk.

Anyone recomend a nice place around Orlando?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Bump. Good luck and hopefully you can find a place that's away from the craziness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:00 AM
I have family in Orlando. I am unaware of the areas, but just from that stuff you've posted, it's a far stretch. you never know what or who you're moving near. it could be the best area and have major drug lords next door.

that said, I will look up where my family lives.
Grumpylilpixy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:02 AM

I had no idea a race war was happening down there..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM
lake ruby is where they live near. that surrounding neighborhood.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I read an article that Neo Nazis are "protecting" the town where Zimmerman lives in response to the bounty placed on his head.

IMHO, Neo Nazis doing anything with guns or at a BBQ tends to not lead to good things.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Psh.... Forget it and find a nice place near the Puerto Rican community! I don't know if you'll be near black panthers or nazis but at least you'll be near some great food!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:07 AM
What are nazis doing in Orlando??

Thought they'd be scared of 'catching' a tan or something
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Black Pathers don't worry me. They started a free breakfast for children program in Oakland. I'm at a loss for what contributions Neo Nazis make...

Puerto Rican comunity...

Quoting Supervane:

Psh.... Forget it and find a nice place near the Puerto Rican community! I funny know if you'll be near black panthers or nazis but at least you'll be near some great food!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Here's the article I read:

http://www.care2.com/causes/neo-nazi-vigilantes-are-patrolling-sanfords-streets.html

Paperfishies
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Kissimmee, Florida.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured