Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I may have gotten pregnant last night...** update**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't have a job and already one son.

**** update****

The point of this post is to show how quickly ladies here judge. There were no questions asked just automatic bashing and how to get rid of it.

Now I was called stupid and a low life which makes me laugh.... Here is the situation.

DH and I have TTC for 2 yrs with ds1. I stay home by choice. I gave up my career to spend precious time and raise him, DH was fully on board with this decision. We live in a nice home, in a nice neighborhood and drive paid for but nice vehicles. DH has a very well paying job that it's very secure. We can afford this possible pregnancy and baby easily. we have been TTC for 2 months but I have a feeling it won't take as long this time :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Replies (131-140):
nikki32230
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Your asking the wrong person, I don't understand it either. I'm not usually one to jump the gun on all the bash fests that go in here. I usually speak my peace in a respectful way...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nikki32230:

You didn't have to make a post to prove that.... We already knew...

Why though?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Do you ever shut up? I'd use my username but you're always so damn annoying that I would hate to have to deal with you.

Quoting iluv2meow:

If you dont want to appear like a troll, then dont post like a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting iluv2meow:

I post here often, hardly ever use anon. I was coming to share the news with hopes of it taking. I decided this route bc I wanted to see if anyone would ask. I honestly thought they would. Just bc something looks troll lest mean it is! Who knows how many other post are pawned as troll and aren't.

BBMommy27
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Color me jealous! we have been TTC. Congrats!

Mommy to 2 amazing boys Baily (6), and Bentley (5month). Trying to concieve our third and fiancee' to Brian. I love my life couldn't ask for a better one. I am beyond blessed!

Instead of tearing someone down why not build them up. You never know you may be thier saving grace.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Thanks I'm hoping praying and crossing everything! We ttc with ds1 for 2 yrs. I just have a feeling last night was it, not trying to get my hopes up but oh we'll! I'll be testing like crazy this cycle lol.

Quoting BBMommy27:

FLmom26
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, but all she said was that she didn't have a job and she had one child already. You and a lot of other people jumped to the conclusion of her being poor, lazy, etc. instead of asking ANYTHING. And I'll admit, I also though "oh no, a woman in a bad situation" too, but was reading through the replies 1st and thinking of what I could say to lift this woman up and let her know this wasn't the end of the world, and that she could make things better for herself and her family. Instead of tearing people down, try encouraging them to stand up and make their lives better. As it turns out, this woman just showed us all something about ourselves. Don't get mad just because you don't like what you saw.

Quoting armywife0424:

She did make herself out to be a poor mom. She admitted that she just wanted people to judge her negatively. If this was really a negative situation why would I give encouragement!? She would of been an idiot in a bad situation that made it even worse.

Quoting FLmom26:

Actually, she didn't make herself out to be anything. She only gave a few tiny details and everyone ASSumed the worst automatically. Why do we all feel the need to jump to conclusions about someone else's circumstances and judge/bash them. Don't women get enough crap from men? Shouldn't we be encouraging each other instead? If this woman really was in a negative situation, I would have given encouragement and advice to lift her up so she would feel confident that she could better herself and make a great life for herself and her kid(s). As it is though, OP - congrats to you on the possible new addition to your family. I hope that it works out just as you are hoping. Children really are such a blessing :)

Quoting armywife0424:

Of course I judged. You made yourself out to be a low income mom and made it seem like it was a oops that you may have gotten pregnant. Don't put yourself out there in a negative way if thats not your position. I think you're bored and looking for drama. Good luck with the possible baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting armywife0424:

Question, if you have a child and dont have a job what the hell are you doing having unprotected sex!? I hope you're not, irresponsible people have no business having a children.

Actually the point of tho post is to show how quickly people judge and bash. No one here asked any questions, and assumed I was a low life. Since you asked I will tell...

I'm a sahm mom by choice. I gave up my career to be home. DH makes very good money, we can afford this child very easily. We have been TTC for a while now and last night/ today I'm at peak fertility :)

Photobucket

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM
I have 3 kids and no job. Life is wonderful! Hope you're good and knocked up ;)
BBMommy27
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Lots of babydust to you! Its hard trying to concieve I have never had to try until now. and everytime you see that negitive test result it feels like someone stabbed your heart!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks I'm hoping praying and crossing everything! We ttc with ds1 for 2 yrs. I just have a feeling last night was it, not trying to get my hopes up but oh we'll! I'll be testing like crazy this cycle lol.

Quoting BBMommy27:

Mommy to 2 amazing boys Baily (6), and Bentley (5month). Trying to concieve our third and fiancee' to Brian. I love my life couldn't ask for a better one. I am beyond blessed!

Instead of tearing someone down why not build them up. You never know you may be thier saving grace.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Thanks! And yes it's one of the worst feelings getting that negative. Baby dust to you too

Quoting BBMommy27:

Lots of babydust to you! Its hard trying to concieve I have never had to try until now. and everytime you see that negitive test result it feels like someone stabbed your heart!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BBMommy27:

masonmomma
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:54 PM
I meant someone going around with no job and kid(s) and no plan letting anyone nut all up in her...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting masonmomma:

Explain how it's a low life? I'm on zero PA, DH makes over $100,000 a year. We live in a nice neighborhood with nice, but paid off cars. ds1 is 2yrs and we're ready for a 2nd. I could return to work at anytime but I won't until the kids are in school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:07 PM

LOL boy you just think your shit is tough and whatever and blah blah. Whatever NOOB.... whatever you mean by " deal " with you

Rolling eyes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you ever shut up? I'd use my username but you're always so damn annoying that I would hate to have to deal with you.

Quoting iluv2meow:

If you dont want to appear like a troll, then dont post like a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting iluv2meow:

I post here often, hardly ever use anon. I was coming to share the news with hopes of it taking. I decided this route bc I wanted to see if anyone would ask. I honestly thought they would. Just bc something looks troll lest mean it is! Who knows how many other post are pawned as troll and aren't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)